Diary of silencemylips - lets get on this!

I'm sure it will be hun!

Not too bad, jeans are looser today so can't wait for weigh in tonight hope its a good one!

ahh brilliant, love that feeling of loose clothes! Kind of wish I'd had some jeans so I could tell the difference, only really wear tights or leggings!

Don't like wearing them too much now cos they feel bulky, like to show off in dresses now but its too cold!
Only get them from dorothy perkins so I can compare the sizes right

They're a good measure of inch loss though! If anything I'd just use them for that!

Had to stop myself from having a 2nd bar today, becoming dependant on them, haha!
Just had salmon (I know it's not on the list but the amount of calories and carbs in it is lower than most on the list), asparagus and a bit of salad. It was so tasty and feel quite full now. One more product to go, my chocolate tetra is currently in the freezer for later.

DAY 18

Not sure if its from being ill or what but as I went up two flights of stairs I felt EXHAUSTED! I'm hoping it is just from being ill or that is some seriously bad fitness levels. Managed to sleep really well last night and woke up feeling a lot better. Due to being in the house for the past 3 days I lost track of my days, mahh, thinking it was friday and I was one day closer to weigh in! That was a little deflating to say the least.

I've been a little worried about next week. I'm going away on a days training with work and we usually have a 2 or 3 course lunch a long with morning and afternoon snacks. I can easily miss the snacks but the lunch is set and I don't want to sit there like a goon while the plates come and not eat any of it. It's on a thursday and it's likely this meal which usually consists of something along the lines of chicken, spinach and roast potatoes and a little slice of chocolate torte along with irresistible bread on the table. It's a long day, waking up around 5.30 and not coming home till about 7/8pm. I think I'm going to have to have the meal but wondered if anyone has had a day off 3 days prior to weigh in and whether it's made them gain/sts?

silencemylips said:
DAY 18

Not sure if its from being ill or what but as I went up two flights of stairs I felt EXHAUSTED! I'm hoping it is just from being ill or that is some seriously bad fitness levels. Managed to sleep really well last night and woke up feeling a lot better. Due to being in the house for the past 3 days I lost track of my days, mahh, thinking it was friday and I was one day closer to weigh in! That was a little deflating to say the least.

I've been a little worried about next week. I'm going away on a days training with work and we usually have a 2 or 3 course lunch a long with morning and afternoon snacks. I can easily miss the snacks but the lunch is set and I don't want to sit there like a goon while the plates come and not eat any of it. It's on a thursday and it's likely this meal which usually consists of something along the lines of chicken, spinach and roast potatoes and a little slice of chocolate torte along with irresistible bread on the table. It's a long day, waking up around 5.30 and not coming home till about 7/8pm. I think I'm going to have to have the meal but wondered if anyone has had a day off 3 days prior to weigh in and whether it's made them gain/sts?

I had 4 days off in Italy came back on plan Tuesday , weds , weighed today lost a pound ! So it won't be too terrible just means getting back in ketosis if you knock yourself out x

Been wanting food so badly today, I have images of a lovely chargrilled chicken kebab and thick slices of white crusty bread with butter. Oh and chocolate. Wtf!? Need to stop it now!

I'm dying here thinking of all these foods!
I nearly ate a flippin babybel!

silencemylips said:
Been wanting food so badly today, I have images of a lovely chargrilled chicken kebab and thick slices of white crusty bread with butter. Oh and chocolate. Wtf!? Need to stop it now!

I'm dying here thinking of all these foods!
I nearly ate a flippin babybel!

Noooo drink more water and di something anything to distract yourself!!! Bath walk book (even cleaning lol) how many days in r u? X

WillpowerWoman said:
Noooo drink more water and di something anything to distract yourself!!! Bath walk book (even cleaning lol) how many days in r u? X

Today's my 19th day. Just want something tasty tbh, getting to the point were food packs aren't favoured and so I can't be bothered to eat them. I went without my last shake last night :/

silencemylips said:
Today's my 19th day. Just want something tasty tbh, getting to the point were food packs aren't favoured and so I can't be bothered to eat them. I went without my last shake last night :/

You're so strong getting to day 19!! Is that without any blips or binges too? I'm on day 1 and my mind is already obsessing over chocolate & although I haven't caved I feel like I'm going to! :(

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Apart from the odd cup of tea with whole milk (when I was ill) and a lick of a lollipop I've been 100%. I honestly didn't think I'd get this far being that good, last time round I was so bad I'd cheat every weekend then be good for the rest of the week. I think I'm just so disgusted with my body and I really want to start living my life, I want to go on holiday and wear less clothing instead of leggings with everything. I am currently dying though, I want some good food so bad!
The forum helps a lot and I do have to struggle with my urges to just eat a lot, I feel like I'm retraining my brain, because one half of me wants to get skinny asap and one half just wants to eat every ****ing thing!

You'll get there Lauren, just push on through, the quicker you get to goal the faster you're off these shakes and able to treat yourself. I'm just dreading that after this I'm going to have to be on a controlled diet for the rest of my life so I don't put it all back on :( I can't do just the odd bar or chocolate, I like big bars with 1000s of calories in!!

silencemylips said:
Apart from the odd cup of tea with whole milk (when I was ill) and a lick of a lollipop I've been 100%. I honestly didn't think I'd get this far being that good, last time round I was so bad I'd cheat every weekend then be good for the rest of the week. I think I'm just so disgusted with my body and I really want to start living my life, I want to go on holiday and wear less clothing instead of leggings with everything. I am currently dying though, I want some good food so bad!
The forum helps a lot and I do have to struggle with my urges to just eat a lot, I feel like I'm retraining my brain, because one half of me wants to get skinny asap and one half just wants to eat every ****ing thing!

You'll get there Lauren, just push on through, the quicker you get to goal the faster you're off these shakes and able to treat yourself. I'm just dreading that after this I'm going to have to be on a controlled diet for the rest of my life so I don't put it all back on :( I can't do just the odd bar or chocolate, I like big bars with 1000s of calories in!!

I really wish I had your strength cause I so badly wanna be slim & lose all this weight but my belly seems to want food more! It's so hard!!!

I'm only on day 1 and feel like caving in for chocolate already :( its so hard to stick to it. I'm just like you, I won't settle for small quantities of things, I have to have loads & loads!!!

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Lauren, it's not your belly it's your mind! You can easily get over the hunger when you get into ketosis, then it's all about controlling your mind. You can do it and you bloody better do it!

Hey felix!

Ok I don't want to alarm you, but I think you may be my twin... haha! So many things you've said on here sounds exactly like me! Even your pictures on the first page look exactly like my body shape! And I'm also on day 19. Freaky!

You've done really really well. How much do you weigh at the moment and how tall are you if you don't mind me asking? We have the same amount to lose! I also did CD before and lost 3 stone and it's slowly crept back on again and I just totally ignored it. 4/5 stone sounds like it will take forever, but if you think on average a stone a month, we will be almost there by Leeds fest ;)

Hah, our stories do sound very similar!
I'm 5'4 and on my last weigh in I was 14.2, I'm hoping for another good loss but I just don't feel it this week, I feel like I've lost nothing! I just want to notice it straight away!
I completely ignored my weight gain, I was so delusional thinking that I still looked exactly the same because I could still fit into most of my clothes! I hope so! I really wanna be slim again!
So we have 14 weeks till Leeds we can lose 3/ 3 and a half stone by then! If we have the standard 1 stone a month!

thinspo.jpg

I have this picture in my 'thinspo' folder. This is me at uni in 2008 after doing cambridge the first time round. I was about 11 stone there. If I can get to that by Leeds fest I'll be over the moon!! My thighs still look chunky but my hips are so much smaller!

Also, don't judge, I don't usually dress like that, it was a christmas bar crawl!

Wow you look amazing on that pic! I can't remember what I weighed in at on my first weigh in, but I've lost 9lb so far so we must be around the same at the moment. The smallest I've ever got to is 12.7 so I'd love to get to at least 11 stone!

What uni do you go to??

Thanks, I can't believe I used to be that small and still think I was really fat.
9lbs is great! I've lost 13lbs so far, really want to get down to the 13s this week.

I go to northumbria uni, that was my first year the first time round, I'm now back and have just finished my first year again but on a different course, this time doing photography instead of the dreaded graphic design before

Back