Diary of silencemylips - lets get on this!

Just ended my first week with my first weigh in by CDC amazed i did so well 8lb lost and10 inches smaller. Finally under 15st ????????????

andi7273 said:
Just ended my first week with my first weigh in by CDC amazed i did so well 8lb lost and10 inches smaller. Finally under 15st ????????????

10 INCHES - that is incredible!! Well done.

andi7273 said:

Amazing loss of weight and inches! Well done!

Well done u guys in your losses. Must be such a good feeling breaking the stone barrier. I am 3 lbs away from the 13's and hope by next week I'll be there. But after a blip today 2 pkts of crisps and 1kitkat later I doubt it. New day tomorrow so
I'll be 100% she says. Give me a
Kick up the bum
Please if I cheat again

Newtocd said:
Well done u guys in your losses. Must be such a good feeling breaking the stone barrier. I am 3 lbs away from the 13's and hope by next week I'll be there. But after a blip today 2 pkts of crisps and 1kitkat later I doubt it. New day tomorrow so
Kick up the bum
Please if I cheat again

I cheated too but only myself !!! Back to it tomorrow !!! We can do it ! X

Vjdisme said:
I cheated too but only myself !!! Back to it tomorrow !!! We can do it ! X

Major cheat today and i hang my head in shame ? will have to really stick to the letter for the rest of the week . Gutted how i behaved today .

Newtocd said:
Kick up the bum
Please if I cheat again

Thank you xx

Feel like I'm about to die! Just finished a Tracy Anderson workout, my god the leg exercises were hard. I may have big thighs but not a lot of it seems to be muscle!
Got my zaggora hot pants on and hoping they're helping burn extra inches! Also picked up some dumbells for the workout, hoping for a sculpted body ASAP! Loving this motivation! I actually want to work out and found myself pushing myself further when I had to rest my poor wobbly legs.

silencemylips said:
Chocolate shake + ice + instant coffee. How did I forget about this bad boy concoction!? Tastes just like a costa mocha ice blended drink. Best shake I have ever had.

Wow, that's my dinner. ! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

notlongnow said:
10 INCHES - that is incredible!! Well done.

Um .. Have you bugged my bedroom? There are laws to protect against people like you!
Xxx

Zest for Life said:
Um .. Have you bugged my bedroom? There are laws to protect against people like you!
Xxx

Wondered if anyone would comment like that - & surprise surprise it's you!!!! First of all I put "10 inches - that's impressive" but couldn't quite press send!!!!

notlongnow said:
Wondered if anyone would comment like that - & surprise surprise it's you!!!! First of all I put "10 inches - that's impressive" but couldn't quite press send!!!!

Really, were your hands trembling at the thought?! Xxx

Pmsl - you being very rude this evening - sunstroke???xx

notlongnow said:
Pmsl - you being very rude this evening - sunstroke???xx

No, had all my goody two shoes depressing worry pants moments yesterday! Remember lol ? Xxx
So feeling extra zesty today ;)

DAY 25

Been away with work today on a training workshop, so when lunch came I was quite happy that there was beautiful strips of steak and chicken and a bit of salad, so hopefully still in ketosis! I resisted potato wedges, breads and desert. Feel quite good about myself and it was easier than I thought! I don't seem to be losing anything this week though :/, will check on the scales tomorrow morning instead of an evening jump on. Yesterday I did my Tracy Anderson work out and I am feeling it today, so feels amazing! Only done arm dips tonight but back on the exercise properly tomorrow!

Still in ketosis after lunch yesterday! Thank f...!

Scales showed 2lb loss, hope I can get that to 4 or 5 by Sunday! Fingers crossed. I'm not sure if it's the 3 and 4 week dip in losses or since I've started eating the bars :/. I don't want to give up the bars!
The weather is so nice, I just want to show off my skin and get some sun, but have to cover everything! I don't think I'll ever know if I tan naturally, bring on the skinny!

Back