Total Solution Diary of Weight loss for another baby?

Gunna-make-it

Hiya.. Thanks for reading my diary!!

I must confess that I first tried Exante in January but didn't last long..

I am a mum of 2 and have been thinking of just 1 more :lol: although I am currently 4 stone overweight, I would want to be at least 1 stone lighter if I am to get pregnant again - this will take me to the weight I was when I was expecting my last baby. Eventually I would like to shift more but at the moment I am taking one day at a time and see how I do.

I am currently 14st exactly..

you will probably find that I will ramble on at times but I guess it's a good way for me to clear my head and stay focused. Xxxx

Good morning and welcome to Exante (again!)

Wishing you luck on your journey xx

Thank you :) so far so good. Must drink more water though as I really haven't had much!

I have been feeling quite tired over the past couple of days, I had a few days of illness which set me back a bit but have been doing ok. Will have my official weigh in on Thursday...

Hope you're feeling much better now xx

Thank you, I'm feeling much better now and very motivated :)

The porridge is quite nice isn't it? Very sweet but that's quite nice in the morning. I had chocolate shake for lunch and a veggie soup for dinner... Wasn't keen on the soup but was better when I strained out the bits!!

Good afternoon hope your weigh in went well?

I'm not a fan of the porridge, though I'm wanting to try the new apple and cinnamon one :D

Hi. Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to following your diary.

Back