Diary Time!

Morning Emm, do you like pork scratchings?

Hi Jim! Last time I ate them I wasn't a fan - but that was many many years ago so might re-introduce myself next time I fancy some crisps or other salty snack.

Oops!
Close together ... I end up feeling stuffed so it works for me... :)

I feel very stuffed atm! May have eaten slightly too much... Although I don't thin my carbs / cals are excessively high - but had alot of meat!

So, menu for today:

B/F: 2 scrambled eggs, 50g smoked salmon
L: 140g prawns cooked with 3 spring onions, 1/3 red chilli, garlic, and fresh coriander, served with salad
D: Burgers made with 250g mince beef, 1 egg, chilli, finely chopped onion, served with 1/2 a courgette, 100g pak choi, and 70g mushrooms.

Made 4 burgers, was planning to save some to have as left overs, but ended up picking at them and before I knew it they were all gone :eek:

Went for a lovely long walk this afternoon :) Well, until it started absolutely pouring it down with rain, lol. I quite like being out in the rain in a way, so long as it's relatively warm like it was today. Apart from the fact that my feet got soaked through - hoping my shoes aren't totally ruined - v soggy and muddy at the minute...

Last edited:
Morning... Great menu ... I quite like walking in the rain too! Hope shoes aren't ruined though :)

Morning... Great menu ... I quite like walking in the rain too! Hope shoes aren't ruined though :)

Thanks Di - they are dried out anyhow! Put them by a heater (felt a bit naughty turning it on in Aug, but couldn't think what else to do...) so should be ok.

Morning hun x

Morning! You're up early for a Sunday! (I couldn't sleep, must be getting old, lol) Don't tell me its for work reasons hun?

So, today I am in a good mood!!! Weighed myself and down almost 6lb since mon :eek: Woo hoo!!!! That's never happened to me before, so hoping it'll stick for my actual weigh in day tomorrow :cross:

Guessing part of it is that my last two weeks gains were maybe artificially high due to eating carbs over the weekend and totm, BUT it seems that limiting my fat and cal is working - when I say limiting my fat, I think approx 50% of my cals are from fat so i'm not trying to do low-fat as such - just not adding extra for cooking, on salads etc as I was before.

So, yesterday I ate:

B/F: 2 scrambled eggs with 80g mushrooms
L: Homemade chicken and veg soup, made with 200g chicken breast, 2/3 courgette, 30g baby corn, 1.5 sticks celery, 1 clove garlic, few spices, and 60g savoy cabbage
D: Left over mince beef from yest (250g, ate all of it again), fried with 2 sticks celery, garlic, 1/2 courgette, 50g mushrooms, and 100g shredded cabbage

Total: 1,201 kcal, 18g carbs

That's phenomenal Emm! Well done on the loss! :)

Well done Emm, that's fantastic. Sounds like the adjustments are working. Will certainly think of doing the same if I stall. Good tips x

Great stuff Emm, so is WI today?

Whats the final verdict on WI today Emm? Any advance on 6? That's still marvellous going though, well done.

Wow 6lb - hope today's wi has been good:D

Aww, thanks everyone for your kind comments!

YEAH, final verdict was 6lb! Woo hoo!!!

This week I'm not expecting much - got a couple of nights where I know I will be off plan so aiming for sts (not going to go crazy or anything, but as soon as I have any alcohol or carbs I seem to get an immediate 2-4lb gain which takes several days to disappear, oh well)

Fab loss Emms, well done - and actually, I think the way you're planning ahead is the way to go, for long term success :)

Well done Emms love, that's a great loss

Back