ProPoints Diary to get me into the 11's :-)

Junkinthetrunk

Hi all

I have decided to start my own food diary to try and get me into the elevens
I'm 30 married with 3 kids and have just quit smoking in October so now I want to shift the weight once and for all
My start weight was 12st 11
I got down to 12st and since Xmas have been up and down and up and down
At weigh in on Tuesday 24/2/2012
I was 12stone and 1/2 pound
So I'm hoping by keeping a diary on here it might help me get a stone and a half gone .
I always read the stories and diaries on here and it's great motivation x

Good luck to u all with ur losses x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

good luck and welcome along!

I'm looking forward to seeing your diary, hoping to get into the 11's soon myself.

Thanks I seem to be stuck here even dieting before I never seem to get passed 11 st 13 :-( but am so determined this time and have my husband doing it with me so seems to be alot easier than before :)

Had a good day today had my boiled eggs and weightwatcher bread for breakfast
Had turkey steak and veg with one scoop of mashfor dinner but was feeling peckish this evening while making the kids muffins but I was very good before I ate one of theirs I made the ww mini chocolate chip muffins 1 point each for myself had two but looking at them compared to the kids ones they looked tiny !! Here's the picture

My little teeney tiny ones were nice though and done the job :)

Attachments

• image-2475848709.jpg
    image-2475848709.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 37
Done ok today :)
Done no exercise so feeling a bit blah

Weigh in tomorrow so had only something small today

Breakfast 2 weetabix with slimline milk

Lunch late lunch was busy all day
2 slices of brown bread
Ham
Lettuce
And ww cheese
Packet of tayto snax

2 biscuits
4 cracker bread one slice of ham

I also robbed one of the kids chicken nuggets and 2 oven chips:-( I ate it really quick so don't think it counts ;-)
Because of my picking I decided to go to bed and not have dinner as I would of went over my points .

Starving now though so hopefully have a good result in morn :)

Not well today have flu and getting stuff done in house so day kinda fcked up
Breakfast fruit
Lunch half of ham sandwich and small bowl of soup
Ww bar
2 biscuits :-(

Dinner will be
Chicken breast
Mushroom
Onions
Couple of baby potatoes baked and tea spoon reduced fat coleslaw

Note to self because I didnt have a proper breakfast and only half I lunch I have been picking and starving all day !!

No dinner last night wasn't well I never Ben finished cooking it but later on well felt a bit better had a packet of tayto snax and ww biscuit :-(

Good day today so far :)
Breakfast 2 slices of brown bread with ww jam 5 points

Lunch ww toffee yoghurt poured over chopped apple and banana 1 point :). Tasty and filling

Breakfast one slice of brown breAd with ww jam 2 points

Lunch 1 sausage 1 pudding 2 white bread :-( 10 points

Cadburys mini roll 3 points !!!

Dinner a grilled chicken wrap from McDonald's I think it's 9 points but I'm gonna check now for sure ( raging though didn't realise it was so high I would of preferred the chicken sandwich for 10 points )

Just made sure and the mcdonalds grilled chicken wrap IS 9 propoints

So lucky though I was gonna get the vegetable wrap thought it would be better but that actually works out at 13 points !!!

Junkinthetrunk said:
Thanks I seem to be stuck here even dieting before I never seem to get passed 11 st 13 :-( but am so determined this time and have my husband doing it with me so seems to be alot easier than before :)

my hubby is on a high protein diet atm to build muscle. he has very little body fat... grrrrrr but wants to eat better and bulk up.

really makes a difference when we r both eating healthy rathet than me watch him eat rubbish then giving in lol.

hope ur feeling better. well done on the 3.5 thats fab!

Dreading the weigh in tomorrow :-( I was good all week but The devil Smirnoff got a hold of me yesterday :-(. Oh I wonder how much a litre of Smirnoff weighs in my body lol I'm sure I will find out in morn .

I'm as sick as a small hospital this morn :-(

MrsK87 said:
my hubby is on a high protein diet atm to build muscle. he has very little body fat... grrrrrr but wants to eat better and bulk up.

really makes a difference when we r both eating healthy rathet than me watch him eat rubbish then giving in lol.

Yep I think so too any other time when dieting I would never of lasted this long but with him doing it with me it seems much easier however he has ALOT more will power than me !!

MrsK87 said:

My fella weight training too...
He should eat what I do now.....beef him right up.....
Jokes aside, hoping I can stick to a diet and look as HOTT as he will this summer eereeeek.... No pressure :(

I'm gonna start posting in this no properly to try get myself back on the straight and narrow ;-)

Breakfast
1 egg 2
Mushroom
2 bacon medallion1
1 pint of water
3 points ( and I'm stuffed)

I have decided that I had been eating to much bread so I'm not gonna have any for a couple of weeks and see how I get on .
Have to say though I already feel less bloated it's great.
Me and hubby going away this weekend gonna try my best to be good though

And dinner

Count us meal it was 10 points
So I done very good today had only 13 points !!!

Hopefully that will help me at weigh in on Tuesday a I'm heading away for weekend :)

Back