Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Diary to keep me on track :o)

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by MummyEm, 24 October 2011 Social URL.

1. MummyEm

MummyEm Slowly but surely!

Start Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(5.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi

Have on and off used Minimins for years and am back again as I know how much keeping a diary and reading other peoples stories have helped me previously.

It has been a long journey loosing weight for me but I am very proud I have 3 years into my journey not crept back into my old ways, I just dont seem to be able to be 100% either :)

So here goes hopefully my final journey to target! Im using SW ideas but mainly just watching what I eat and getting in some exercise so had no idea where this diary should live!

Today - Day 1

Breakfast - Used up my crunchy nut with skimmed milk, back on weetabix from tomorrow.

Lunch - 2 slices of seeded brown bread, toasted with extra light laughing cow cheese, and sliced apple.

Snack - Grapes, low fat yogurt

Dinner - Lamb liver, bacon, button mushroom, onion, and Gravy with Swede Mash and green beans

Exercise - 20 Minutes on Bike & Half hour on Wii Active/Zumba

Lets hope I stick to plan!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MummyEm

MummyEm Slowly but surely!

Start Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(5.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well I am very proud to say yesterday went 100% to plan, my boyfriend is also being very supportive and kept me playing the wii most the evening lol So got plenty of exercise in!

Todays menu is:
    B - 2 x Weetabix (Skimmed Milk)
    S - Apple
    L - Mixed bean salad with Cucumber and Tomatoes (Balsamic Dressing) & Fat free yoghurt
    D - Chicken and pepper risotto

Plan on another bash at the bike then maybe some more boxing on the wii :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.