Diary to keep me on track :o)

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Hi

Have on and off used Minimins for years and am back again as I know how much keeping a diary and reading other peoples stories have helped me previously.

It has been a long journey loosing weight for me but I am very proud I have 3 years into my journey not crept back into my old ways, I just dont seem to be able to be 100% either :)

So here goes hopefully my final journey to target! Im using SW ideas but mainly just watching what I eat and getting in some exercise so had no idea where this diary should live!

Today - Day 1

Breakfast - Used up my crunchy nut with skimmed milk, back on weetabix from tomorrow.

Lunch - 2 slices of seeded brown bread, toasted with extra light laughing cow cheese, and sliced apple.

Snack - Grapes, low fat yogurt

Dinner - Lamb liver, bacon, button mushroom, onion, and Gravy with Swede Mash and green beans

Exercise - 20 Minutes on Bike & Half hour on Wii Active/Zumba

Lets hope I stick to plan!

Well I am very proud to say yesterday went 100% to plan, my boyfriend is also being very supportive and kept me playing the wii most the evening lol So got plenty of exercise in!

Todays menu is:
B - 2 x Weetabix (Skimmed Milk)
S - Apple
L - Mixed bean salad with Cucumber and Tomatoes (Balsamic Dressing) & Fat free yoghurt
D - Chicken and pepper risotto

Plan on another bash at the bike then maybe some more boxing on the wii :)

Back