Diary to the new me :-):-)

kaceyboo said:
Oh i love to bake. I love watching Come Dine with Me at the moment. xx

Oh that's good tv! Haven't seen it in a while. Last one I watched had Jodie Marsh on it.

kaceyboo said:
3rd weigh in and another 4lbs off :banana dancer:xx

Wooooooooop! X

kaceyboo said:
Ive got a sore throat and a fuzzy head :cry: Yuk!! x

Oh no. Feel better soon hun x x

What a pants week. Its totm, im ill and Maisie thinks 4am is time to get up. Totally shattered. Roll on summer holidays when theres no more school runs and we can just chill out. Xx

So ive made a decision today and i think im going to have my birthday weekend off plan. I wasnt going to but ive booked the weekend off work and we are going out both days and it would be nice to go for a nice meal to celebrate my birthday and have a few wines. Saturday and Sunday off then straight back on it Monday. Then on plan till xmas then. Im really nervous about it on one hand but then excited on the other. Just hate that im going to gain xx

Hi x
Wow you have done really well hope you don't mind me popping in x these diaries are keeping me going in times of weakness . And real life comes along so I think you will be fine as am sure you ll get straight back in it . When is your birthday ? Mine is next month and am planning to go out well my daughters insisting but this time I want to. Lose so will get straight back on it but hope to lose as much as I can before then :)

Hey :) No of course i dont mind. I read the diaries alot at the beginning too. My birthday is 30th June. Yeah im the same. Im determined this time so i know i will get straight back on track after. Not looking forward to getting back into ketosis though. Never mind, im hoping to hit my 2 stone mark before my weekend off. xxx

Hiya hun, I think you def deserve a lovely birthday weekend. Why not?! Especially if you plan to do this until Xmas (although I bet you're at target before then!). You'll be fine getting back into ketosis, you're so determined you'll probably not notice the hunger :D x x

LauraLooLa said:
Hiya hun, I think you def deserve a lovely birthday weekend. Why not?! Especially if you plan to do this until Xmas (although I bet you're at target before then!). You'll be fine getting back into ketosis, you're so determined you'll probably not notice the hunger :D x x

Thanks chick. Im looking forward to it but nervous at the same time. xx

Well found out last night our new uniforms at work will be coming in october. Our company has been bought over by another. Anyway we currently wear rank polo shirts that are so unflattering and the new uniforms are lovely. They look like beauticians tunic in hot pink so my goal is to get as near to goal as i can by october so i look nice in it lol. Xx

kaceyboo said:
Well found out last night our new uniforms at work will be coming in october. Our company has been bought over by another. Anyway we currently wear rank polo shirts that are so unflattering and the new uniforms are lovely. They look like beauticians tunic in hot pink so my goal is to get as near to goal as i can by october so i look nice in it lol. Xx

Oooh! Love hot pink! What do you do? x

Welshtigger said:
Ah right! I agree, the tunics sound much nicer than polo shirts-much more flattering too :)

Deffo. I look rank in them. They come up quite short too. My before pictures are in my uniform so if i ever need motivation i just look at them lol xxx

An excellent goal to set for yourself hun!

Back