Diary to the new me :-):-)

kaceyboo said:
Well found out last night our new uniforms at work will be coming in october. Our company has been bought over by another. Anyway we currently wear rank polo shirts that are so unflattering and the new uniforms are lovely. They look like beauticians tunic in hot pink so my goal is to get as near to goal as i can by october so i look nice in it lol. Xx

Swit swoo to hot pink uniforms :) x x

I like hot pink and what a gd incentive x x

NSV alert NSV alert! When i started the diet i bought a pair of work trousers from primark size 20. Tried them at the start and although i squeezed myself into them (just) there was about a 4-5 inch gap between button and hole, couldnt even make them meet. Well im wearing them to work today! Love it, plus ive never been able to fit into primark clothes before ever! Happy bunny going to work today :-D x

kaceyboo said:
NSV alert NSV alert! When i started the diet i bought a pair of work trousers from primark size 20. Tried them at the start and although i squeezed myself into them (just) there was about a 4-5 inch gap between button and hole, couldnt even make them meet. Well im wearing them to work today! Love it, plus ive never been able to fit into primark clothes before ever! Happy bunny going to work today :-D x

Yey!! That brilliant! I also didn't realise primark
Did size 20! That's cool-must pop in to look cx

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

OMG OMG OMG!!!! 4th wi and i lost 7LBS!!!!!!!!. No way!!! Stood on the scales 3 times and the numbers didnt move. Then ran upstairs to the bathroom scales i dont really use and they say the same. Cant believe i lost such a big number this week. Wowza, happy Pammy this morning :D xxx

kaceyboo said:
OMG OMG OMG!!!! 4th wi and i lost 7LBS!!!!!!!!. No way!!! Stood on the scales 3 times and the numbers didnt move. Then ran upstairs to the bathroom scales i dont really use and they say the same. Cant believe i lost such a big number this week. Wowza, happy Pammy this morning :D xxx

kaceyboo said:
Oh and 2lb to go and i will have lost 2 stone. Cant believe it!! xx

Well done :) that's amaaaazing xx

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

kaceyboo said:

Oh my god hun that is fantastic! So pleased for you! Wow! X x

Congrats Pam, you're doing amazingly x

Thanks guys. Xxx

Just had a soup and ive totally gone off them yuk. Not going to get any with next order. Xx

kaceyboo said:
Thanks guys. Xxx

Just had a soup and ive totally gone off them yuk. Not going to get any with next order. Xx

My tastes have changed so much since we started. Can only stomach shakes and bars these days! You deserve every last lb hun :) x x

I have an interview for college :). Dont want to get my hopes up incase i dont get a place :-(. Its not till the 17th July so fingers crossed. Xx

That's great with the weigh inns !!

I'm
Sure you will do fine with the college interview chick good luck !

Morning another 3lb off this week :). Off plan this Fri, Sat, Sun so wont be weighing in next week. xxxx

kaceyboo said:
Morning another 3lb off this week :). Off plan this Fri, Sat, Sun so wont be weighing in next week. xxxx

That's brilliant! Xxxxx

Fab hun! Is that over 2 stone now?! Madness. X x

Back