Diary to the new me :-):-)

Its all gone tits up. Ive eaten. Argghh.

See because i knew i was coming off the weekend all i thought about was food. Ive eaten bad things today and i actually dont know why. Made me realise i have such a long way to go.
So im going to be off the plan for a week now :-(. Pointless getting back into ketosis again to come straight back off it. I am going to try and be sensible the next few days though. Be back Monday and then no more breaks till goal. Today just proved i cant be trusted around food and i fell really sick
Xxx

kaceyboo said:
Its all gone tits up. Ive eaten. Argghh.

See because i knew i was coming off the weekend all i thought about was food. Ive eaten bad things today and i actually dont know why. Made me realise i have such a long way to go.
So im going to be off the plan for a week now :-(. Pointless getting back into ketosis again to come straight back off it. I am going to try and be sensible the next few days though. Be back Monday and then no more breaks till goal. Today just proved i cant be trusted around food and i fell really sick
Xxx

Oh hun, sorry it's gone poo. Last week was the 'hungriest' I've been because I knew food was on its way. It's scary how it messes with our heads isn't it? I was fully in ketosis but felt starving!
After 2 days of eating I'm really glad to be back on it. I felt so full and bloated yesterday and just plain uncomfortable! Don't beat yourself up too much hun x x

You ok? X

Im fine chick. Ive put it all into perspective. Im have a week off then i will be back to kick butt. Felt like i had failed but i havent because im not done yet xxx

Exactly...what's the saying, you only fail when you stop trying...or something like that, and you'll be back soon with renewed enthusiasm! X

kaceyboo said:
Deffo! Cant wait tbh. Feel all yukky inside x

Ohhh no :( but at least you aren't beating yourself up about it too much like I was. I was crying i was so angry with myself! Enjoy your week off then get back to it lovely.
I'm finding restarting difficult. So hungry :( xxx

I do feel really guilty tbh. Im dreading restarting, ive heard its much harder. Hope your ok Meg xx

I've done several restarts ...it is difficult but this last time I restarted its been totally different :) found that I needed the control back and that's what's changed in my head about the diet. Its giving me control back over my life and I'm loving it! Don't beat yourself up about blips were all human and have them at some point....you only fail if you give up trying to get to goal in my humble opinion :)

If dieting was easy everyone would be skinny! Its blooming hard work but chip away at it 1lb at a time and they soon add up to stones! You'll get there honey keep strong x x x

Well thats us on our way to haven. Steve is coming home Monday as planned as he is back at work but me and the kids are staying on till friday. Ive got my packs with me as im back on plan Monday as planned. Looking forward to getting back on it bigtime. Oh and im 31 tomorrow. Boohoo hate getting older xc

Have a fabulous time!! 31 is still a baby, don't worry :D x x

Ha ha yeah it is! Are you having a good day? Hope so! X x

Morning. Well back on plan tomorrow. We are heading home tonight. Holiday was ok but weather is awful and kids have done everything there is to do in the rain.

So im going to be brave and face the scales. Im not going to lie ive not even been a tiny bit good. So its not going to be pretty. So i will let u know in morning how **** the gain is.

Ps attaching a wee pic of Maisie going for her 1st swim
X

ForumRunner_20120701_091043.jpg

Oh god, broodiness! Maisie is such a cutie! Gorgeous pic. Did she enjoy it?
Blummin' weather is so crap at the minute, it's hard to keep kids entertained!
You are very brave facing the scales, I've hidden mine, just so I don't see them every time I go to the bathroom! Eek. X x

I know. I wasnt going to weigh in till next Monday but i think i need to face it then it might make me think twice next time lol. In saying that im going to make the most of tonight and finish off my vodka xx

She is a little cutie :) bet she loved swimming knows my little one did at that age and still does now lol

Face them and make it the last time you see those numbers honey. You know you've had a good holiday and not watched things, so perhaps next holiday watch them and see what difference it has :) always challenge yourself x x x

Back