Diary to the new me :-):-)

Well nearly at the end of day 2 and it was a pretty easy day. I didnt have my 1st shake till half 12 then we went to watch my son play football for the school so didnt have 2nd pack till half 3. Dinner at 6. Just had my bar and a can of coke zero. Will be heading to bed for 9 i think. Feeling shattered tonight.

Day 2 done!!

kaceyboo said:
Day 3 headache :-( yuk!!!

Hope your head feels better soon x

Hope it's not too horrible chick. Get through today and you'll be flying. X

Thanks lovelies, took paracetamol and have come home instead of going toddlers. Fancy a quiet day in the house. Just me and Maisie xx

kaceyboo said:
Thanks lovelies, took paracetamol and have come home instead of going toddlers. Fancy a quiet day in the house. Just me and Maisie xx

Feeling any better Pam Laaaaaa? Xxx

kaceyboo said:
Yes feeling fine chick. Just sitting with a black coffee trying to heat up. Im freezing today xx

Aww same :( I've taken a sneaky day off uni coz my throats killing me so I'm tucked up in bed.

Agreed to work tonight. Definitely regretting that! Xx

Megna92 said:
Aww same :( I've taken a sneaky day off uni coz my throats killing me so I'm tucked up in bed.

Agreed to work tonight. Definitely regretting that! Xx

Oh no. Cant u get out of it? Hope your feeling better by tonight mrs xx

kaceyboo said:
Oh no. Cant u get out of it? Hope your feeling better by tonight mrs xx

Not unless I'm genuinely dying :/ or I'll get sacked. Daft agency work :( I'm sure I'll be ok. It's a residential home which is a)easy going and b) they'll be asleep! So I can take a book :D

What day are you weighing in Pam? :) xx

Megna92 said:
Not unless I'm genuinely dying :/ or I'll get sacked. Daft agency work :( I'm sure I'll be ok. It's a residential home which is a)easy going and b) they'll be asleep! So I can take a book :D

What day are you weighing in Pam? :) xx

Not so bad then. Hope theres no bell happy residents lol. Wi tues for me xx

kaceyboo said:
Not so bad then. Hope theres no bell happy residents lol. Wi tues for me xx

If I ever end up in a home I am going to be buzzer happy just to get my own back hahahaa.

Oooh mines Tuesday. I'm really excited. I had a cheeky stand on the bariatric (morbidly obese people) scales at work the other night. It gave me my weight in kg and I converted it to stones...

Don't think im gonna be having a disappointing loss :D xxx

Well day 3 done. Wasnt too bad tbh, usually day 3 is my bad day but all good considering. Thinking i may be going into ketosis. Was stuffed after my dinner and my mouth tastes minging. x

Well dusting off the old diary!

Day 1 today, ready to get slimmer for the summer. Focused and ready to go one step at a time. Step one get the horrible first week out the way!

Well nearly the end of day 2. Not a bad day had

Strawberry shake
Mushroom soup
Spag bol with 100g mushrooms & 100g green pepper.

Still have my bar and coke zero to have tonight. Struggled with my water today, only managed 2l. Going to aim for 3 tomorrow!.x

Good to see you back :) once your past those first few days it'll be easier

Xx

Back