Diary Wobbly 71 start 7 August 2007

Wobbly71

Silver Member
Well today is day one on yet another diet!!!! Must not feel that way, although I am sick of failing.

Got the shock of my life when I got weighed last night, I was 17 stone 2 pound.

The heaviest I have evr been in my life, got down to 13 13 last year with Cambridge so that is some gain!!! Sick of yo yoing with my weight and chose to do slimming world as I feel it is the healthiest way to loose weight, lots of fruit and veg.

So here is my plan for today.

Red Day:
Breakfast:

2 slices of ww brown bread (HE B)
3 turkey rashers with mushrooms
ketchup (sins 1)

Lunch:

Big tub of mixed salad with
3 babybel lite (HE A)
prawns, tuna and a boiled egg
Hellman's extra lite mayo (need to sin going to check sin value)
Coriander and black pepper
Fruit salad and mullerlite

Dinner:

In the slow cooker i have got turkey breasts and turkey rashers with tinned tomato, green pepper, garlic, mushrooms and black pepper which I will have with steamed veg and new potato (HEB)

Through the day i will snack on fruit and have skimmed milk in coffee (HEA) and not forgetting at least 2 litres of water.

Does this look OK for day 1? It took me a while this morning to get sorted so need to get up half hour earlier to prepare.

Thanks I will keep you posted and let you know if i had any extra sins today.

Another thing is does it make any difference if you split your sins up over the week or is it ok to have a few a day then have more on a weekend (thinking a couple of vodka's on saturday)

Wow, your menu sounds lovely!!!

Some people have their syns split out each day and others spread them out over the week, i try to have 5 - 8 a day and save the rest for the weekend so i can have a bottle of wine!!!

Good luck!x

Hiya wobbly, Welcome to the SW forum. Your menu looks great for the first day. I agree with Torquay Blonde with the syn thing you can use flexi syns.

Flexi syns are a good idea if it is a one off, but the consultants always say that it doesn't guarantee you a weight loss.
Your menu plan looks lovely, especially the turkey casserole!

Day2

Green Today:

Brekkie: 2 x ww bread (HE), laughiing cow triangle 91.5 syns)

Lunch: Pack of uncle bens micro rice (2 syns) with sweetcorn and salad and 3 babybel lites (HE)

Fruit salad, mullerlighte

DInner: Haven't decided yet but thinking of syn free chips, with egg and beans and followed by a hi-fi bar (HE)

Had milk through the day for othe HE and might have a skinny cow looy tonight while watching big bro!!

Really enjoying this, it is the only diet where I deffo get my five a day (at least)

Day 3

Day 3 - RED

Breakfast - Sliced cooked ham with onion and chive good for you cottage cheese, then some fruit - all free

Lunch - Chicken and bacon salad with mayonnaise (1 syn)
Fruit salad and mullerlight

Dinner - Chicken and mushroom omelette with grated cheese (HEA)

Milk (HEA) through the day in coffee and omelette,

my two HEB can't decide, i have brought some ryvita mini's with me to work so i may have them and then a hi-fi bar tonight, unless anyone can think of an HEB to have with a chicken omelette, do processed peas come into it I could fancy them with my omelette!!!

Last night for my tea I had syn free chips egg and beans, then I had a bag of ryvita minis (HEB) and a curly wurly (6 syns).

Brekkie: 2 x ww bread (HE), laughiing cow triangle 91.5 syns)
Crikey wobbly a laughing cow cheese triangle 91.5 syns I nearly choked on my coffee then.:eek: :giggle:I do things like that all the time.:D

day 4

Yesterday finished ok, my 2 HEB were 2 slices ww bread with my omelette and a hi-fi bar. I then had a skinny cow and a curly wurly and finished on 14.5 syns - a bit higher than normal but suppose it balances out over the week.

FRIDAY

Day 4 - GREEN

Breakfast - 2 slices of ww toast (HEB) laughing cow triangle (1.5 syns)
probably have an apple mid am

Lunch - Ainsley Harriot cous cous with roasted peppers, mushrooms, red onion, corgette, new potato and garlic and chilli. (all free), followed by peach, 2 satsuma's and a mullerlight mid afternoon (again all free!!)

Dinner - I am having bubble and squeak which consists of mashed potato, turnip, mushy peas, carrots and a bit of cauli or broc fried in fry light till crispy with egg and beans (all free!!) god I love this diet

I will have milk (HEA) through the day and babybel (HEA) and that leaves another HEB which I will have either a Hi-fi bar tonight or mini ryvita. I will probably also have either a curly wurly or a skinny cow as well!

ANother nice day!!!!

Mmmmm, that Bubble & Squeak recipe sounds delicious! I will have to give that one a go!!!

Today is GREEN

Brekkie - 2 bread (HE) boiled egg and ketchup (1 syn)

Snack - mugshot noodle break

Lunch - uncle bens basmati rice microwave one (2 syn), vegetables, cheese (HE), sweet chilli sauce (1.5 syns)

Fruit salad and mullerlight

Dinner - not sure yet, either pasta with passata and peppers, mushrooms, courgette and red onion or syn free chips, egg and beans

Milk (HE) and either ryvita mini's or hi-fi bar

Probably a few syns on a skinny cow ice lolly tonight - will update tomorrow.

Back