Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by K6TY X, 30 August 2011 Social URL.

1. K6TY X

K6TY X Member

Does anyone else keep a day to day diary doing LT? I.m on day 5 and filled in my starting weight, measurements and a bit how i.m feeling... What do other people put in theirs? Inspiration needed :) x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nickihoughton

nickihoughton Full Member

lipo trim
    i have been keeping a jounal. Think it will be good to look back on it once at target.
    I write how im feeling how its going
  4. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I found it good when i was dieting before LT to write in a note pad what you have eaten!!! Makes you realise how much you eat!!! Lol... But thats an 'afterwards diary i guess.... putting measurements on though is a good idea!! I may start putting them in my diary!!

Its good when you hit your 50 posts as then you can put your ticket on and fill your stats!!! So get posting lol....
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.