Diary

Hi
I' m new to this forum so would be greatful for some advice.
i don' t go the Slimming World groups and would like to know what people think about my food diary on an average day as i seem to have alot of Green days, here goes...........
Wake up in busy mode with my littl' n and have breakfast around 11am which is usually risotto rice with pasta, weird i know but i like the combination, 1 have around 300g altogether.
then lunch would be around 2-3 yogurts with my 1st he b which is 5scan bran.
Then for dinner more pasta n rice, and some tinned pineapple and a yogurt with the remaining heb i have for another 5 scan bran.
then for mu healthy a option i have as skimmed milk for my tea and coffee.

Does this sound ok, as i m not really losing much? or n e thing and have been on this for 2 weeks and have been using my syns on the weekends.

Hi answered on your other post so have just copied my answer as will take too long to retype! X

HPSaucy said:
Hi I'm not an expert on Green days as I don't do them but will try to help.

For breakfast do you just have risotto rice and pasta or do you have anything on or with it?

Do you need 2-3 yogurts? Would you not be better having something on or with your scanbran ie. soup or some cheese spread? I don't eat scan bran but imagine they're quite dry, so do you put them in your yogurts?

Your tinned pineapple would either need to be a HEB or Synned as its not fresh, how about chopping a fresh one up into a large tupperware at the beginning of the week and then picking from there?

You don't seem to have much or any fruit or vegetables, try and have some with each meal if doing EE, I know you're doing green but it's still important to try and incorporate it.

As for your HEA, I don't drink tea or coffee so not sure how much you use but don't think it would be a whole one or two HEA's, if you measure out the milk at the beginning of the day and use it from that you might find you have some allowance free that you could possibly have some cheese with your scanbran?

Just a few ideas, good luck with SW.

Sorry also just thought, SW don't encourage you to save your syns until the weekend, try and incorporate a few in every day if you can, syns are there to be used x

Hi
I dip the scanbran in the yogurts as they are pretty dry.
my risotto rice and pasta is boiled dry and also as for the pineapple i thought as long as it was in natural juice and not in syrup it was not synned according to my books.
Help?

Sorry I can only find it under HEB 225g in juice or 2.5 syns per 100g or 3.5 syns if in syrup.

Do you like your pasta like that? If you don't you could always make very low syn or syn free sauces, have a look on here in the recipe section or read other peoples diaries.

Hope this helps x

Back