did a naughty...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by loveablemonkey, 20 March 2011 Social URL.

1. loveablemonkey

loveablemonkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.16%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I begin week 10 tomorrow and up until now I have been 100% SS except 2 days at different points where I have had an extra bar - but still at least I stayed within CD products.

Yesterday I had about a centimetre of a sausage, which I barely count, but today, just now I had about 3 little chunks of leftover roast chicken! About 3 tbsp full I guess. I know it isn't bad as it's chicken which is the best thing I could have if I were to cheat, but I still feel like I've let myself down! I certainly hope it doesn't affect my WI tomorrow :( even if it doesn't though, I still feel like I've let myself down a bit. Slapped wrist for me!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. puzzles

puzzles Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(21.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Think about what you HAVE achieved though - that's incredible!! xxx

4. weepingwillow

weepingwillow Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(16.76%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    You have done amazingly so far!!! You have had a blip in 10 weeks...thats still incredible. You still totally put me to shame lol
    Start afresh and put it down to experience.
    x

5. mellie

mellie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(28.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Starting week 10 having been 100 percent is amazing and you should be very proud of yourself.

I think it's important that you can be so honest to yourself, I would not count the extra bar as a blip as it's a CD product and if you need something it was a really good choice that you made.

I don't think the sausage and chicken is a major set back. You can have chicken on the CD plan.

You have done amazingly well so acknowledge it was a tiny blip on a perfect run, so well done you xx

6. loveablemonkey

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.16%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    thank you guys, you've made me feel lots better! I think I might go on SS+ as of tomorrow avoid this kind of thing - or rather, make it acceptable for me to do it, haha! xx

7. loveablemonkey

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.16%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    oops its actually week 9 i'm starting tomorrow - getting ahead of myself ha!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.