Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

did a naughty...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by loveablemonkey, 20 March 2011 Social URL.

1. loveablemonkey

loveablemonkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.16%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I begin week 10 tomorrow and up until now I have been 100% SS except 2 days at different points where I have had an extra bar - but still at least I stayed within CD products.

Yesterday I had about a centimetre of a sausage, which I barely count, but today, just now I had about 3 little chunks of leftover roast chicken! About 3 tbsp full I guess. I know it isn't bad as it's chicken which is the best thing I could have if I were to cheat, but I still feel like I've let myself down! I certainly hope it doesn't affect my WI tomorrow :( even if it doesn't though, I still feel like I've let myself down a bit. Slapped wrist for me!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. puzzles

puzzles Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(21.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Think about what you HAVE achieved though - that's incredible!! xxx

4. weepingwillow

weepingwillow Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(16.76%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    You have done amazingly so far!!! You have had a blip in 10 weeks...thats still incredible. You still totally put me to shame lol
    Start afresh and put it down to experience.
    x

5. mellie

mellie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(28.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Starting week 10 having been 100 percent is amazing and you should be very proud of yourself.

I think it's important that you can be so honest to yourself, I would not count the extra bar as a blip as it's a CD product and if you need something it was a really good choice that you made.

I don't think the sausage and chicken is a major set back. You can have chicken on the CD plan.

You have done amazingly well so acknowledge it was a tiny blip on a perfect run, so well done you xx

6. loveablemonkey

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.16%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    thank you guys, you've made me feel lots better! I think I might go on SS+ as of tomorrow avoid this kind of thing - or rather, make it acceptable for me to do it, haha! xx

7. loveablemonkey

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.16%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    oops its actually week 9 i'm starting tomorrow - getting ahead of myself ha!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.