did a naughty...

loveablemonkey

I begin week 10 tomorrow and up until now I have been 100% SS except 2 days at different points where I have had an extra bar - but still at least I stayed within CD products.

Yesterday I had about a centimetre of a sausage, which I barely count, but today, just now I had about 3 little chunks of leftover roast chicken! About 3 tbsp full I guess. I know it isn't bad as it's chicken which is the best thing I could have if I were to cheat, but I still feel like I've let myself down! I certainly hope it doesn't affect my WI tomorrow :( even if it doesn't though, I still feel like I've let myself down a bit. Slapped wrist for me!!!

Think about what you HAVE achieved though - that's incredible!! xxx

You have done amazingly so far!!! You have had a blip in 10 weeks...thats still incredible. You still totally put me to shame lol
Start afresh and put it down to experience.
x

Starting week 10 having been 100 percent is amazing and you should be very proud of yourself.

I think it's important that you can be so honest to yourself, I would not count the extra bar as a blip as it's a CD product and if you need something it was a really good choice that you made.

I don't think the sausage and chicken is a major set back. You can have chicken on the CD plan.

You have done amazingly well so acknowledge it was a tiny blip on a perfect run, so well done you xx

thank you guys, you've made me feel lots better! I think I might go on SS+ as of tomorrow avoid this kind of thing - or rather, make it acceptable for me to do it, haha! xx

oops its actually week 9 i'm starting tomorrow - getting ahead of myself ha!

Back