did anyone else feel like this??

FloridaGirl

:wave_cry: Hi guys!!!
I start refeed next wednesday :p Less than a week away now WOW :D I am really excited and I am thinking and planning it all the time !!!!!
But the closer it gets the more worried I get and for some reason I dont want to stop LT, I am thinking if I stay on it longer it wont matter if I gain weight!! I am so happy with my weight at the moment (Ive not been happy with my weight for 6 years) so I scared to eat incase I pile it back on.
I do intend to eat healthy but if Iam realistic I just know I wont be in Florida!!! I am driving myself mad!!!
As anyone else felt like this before refeed???????????????????? :wave_cry:

Yep!

ask any one.. I was terrorfied about eating again and really did not want to do it!

Trust me though.. All the healthy food tastes amazing! and you get full up really easily

Id be real careful though about letting yourself have treats.. I let myself off for the weekend away there.. and trying to eat healthily again is awful!!

Once you get started on refeed, you will soon get used to eating again, it takes a few days, but just choose sensibly and you will be fine.

Back