Did anyone else have Day 1 on Mon 18th July?

I've almost finished my first day of TFR, finding it so much harder than the first time I did it.
Hope I can lose 38lbs in 8/9 weeks **fingers crossed** xx

I've almost finished my first day of TFR, finding it so much harder than the first time I did it.
Hope I can lose 38lbs in 8/9 weeks **fingers crossed** xx

juju I just had my last shake of Day 2 TFR ... they say the easiest time to do 100% is on the first attempt. I guess just knowing it's likely to be hard will hopefully make us more determined. I guess it's just one day or even one shake at a time. I can't wait for tomorrow when I kick into ketosis again... and hope you can hang on in there till you get there too xx My scales say I lost 4lbs since yesterday morning, plus Im peeing for England LOL ... so hopefully it really is just water retention. I will be watching for your daily comments on how youre doing xx

Come on juju! You will be fine.... This is just getting back into the routine! You can do it! Xxx

Thanks girls :D!!
I didn't expect it to be this hard. So on the 3rd day I'll be in ketosis?!
I need to buy some more scales.
Are we allowed to have sweeteners? I can't remember.
Cannot wait to finish lipotrim :)
Good luck girlies :D xxx

Really scared about tomorrow girls. I'm going back on the shakes and I'm going to be 100% to Lose 3 stone which should hopefully only take 10/11 weeks.
After being off lipotrim for 4 weeks and being able to eat whatever I want, I'm scared I won't have the will power to stick to it this time round because I'm more happy and comfortable with the weight I'm at now.
I hope it goes okay -fingers crossed- xx

Hey, hang in there, finish the job you started and your sense of achievement will be SO huge! You are looking lovely, but come on lets finish the job together.

Keep strong - it does get easier. Just have smug thoughts about how good you will look and feel when the pounds begin to melt!

bigjeeze said:
Keep strong - it does get easier. Just have smug thoughts about how good you will look and feel when the pounds begin to melt!

I don't know how I managed to lose 6st 8lbs the first time round. But I will certainly stay 100% to get the job done, not long to go. Thanks guys :D:D xx

I've just read how much weight you've lost.. AMAAAZING!! Well done. You must be very proud. So inspiring :D:D!

Back