Did anyone else have Day 1 on Mon 18th July?

Wow juju and dee.... it was sooo nice to see your comments on here. I just changed my profile pic to show you the Laura Ashley dress... and me at Size 12 :D :D I also want you guys to know that on Christmas Day the love of my life asked me to marry him!!!! I got engaged!!!! So this past week has been truely amazing. Will post a ring photo later today :D :D :D xx Happy New Year to you both and anyone else on this amazing site who is excited about making it the best year everrrrr!!! xxxxx
Thats amazing.... and brought a tear to my eye!!! Well done!!! Your an amazing inspiraion!!! x

Awww dee and juju ... sending you lots of love and hugs.... I'm trying to figure out a way to post a pic of the ring cause I havent quite mastered how to set up an album. Might just post it as a profile pic for now so at least you get the idea :D xx

uklady said:
Awww dee and juju ... sending you lots of love and hugs.... I'm trying to figure out a way to post a pic of the ring cause I havent quite mastered how to set up an album. Might just post it as a profile pic for now so at least you get the idea :D xx

The ring is beautiful :D!
I'm so happy for you xx

Thank you elaine and juju xx You know what? ... I might be 52 ..... I might have been married for 24 yrs but then divorced for 6 years (after my ex said he couldnt stand the sight of me)... I might have rocketed in weight to a size 22/24 ... BUT when you finally take control of things, amazing things can happen!! :D :D :D

uklady said:
Thank you elaine and juju xx You know what? ... I might be 52 ..... I might have been married for 24 yrs but then divorced for 6 years (after my ex said he couldnt stand the sight of me)... I might have rocketed in weight to a size 22/24 ... BUT when you finally take control of things, amazing things can happen!! :D :D :D

Linda, you are a strong, amazing woman! You deserve to be happy :D
I'm so excited for you!
You've done so well to lose the weight and you look great! I wouldn't mind a pretty ring like that on my finger hehe :)
xx

Linda, you are a strong, amazing woman! You deserve to be happy :D
I'm so excited for you!
You've done so well to lose the weight and you look great! I wouldn't mind a pretty ring like that on my finger hehe :)
xx

juju you too are an amazing lady.... in fact I am in awe of anyone who has faced their weight demons and won (or are winning! :) ) This ring on my finger means more than I can put into words... Paul has been 100% supportive of my efforts on TFR and I love him even more for helping me to become my best self. It's going to be a real challenge maintaining till I decide when I will need a wedding dress lol ... but I know it's possible :D Thank you juju for your ever supportive comments.... love u for caring so much xx I really hope you're doing OK :)

Uklady, a huge congratulations to you. What a Christmas you have had. Can you be any happier? Lol!! Oh and the ring is just beautiful. Lots of love and luck to you xxx

well done uklady. your ring is simply gorgeous and u deserve all the happiness in the world. all the very best.
xxx

Thanks ladies xx
Now for my wake up call.... I had a feeling I had put on 11lbs over the Christmas period and the chemist's scales confirmed that this morning. I have gone back on 100% shakes today because I KNOW it will fix things. I am happy with that. I am getting rid of any temptations to cheat that are left from the Christmas period, and I'm totally back on board today :)

I guess what has made me feel more content than I would have been, is that yesterday I bought a top to wear for a family wedding in March, and the only size they had was a 10. I bought it thinking I could bring it back if I needed to but IT FITS!!!! So despite the 11lb weight gain (I'm sure it must mainly be water retention), at least my shape hasn't changed. I just need to get back into my healthy mode of thinking again.

I do hope that if any of you have got discouraged over any weight gain this Christmas, that you can see it as a temporary blip ... staying focused isnt always easy, but sooo worth the effort :D xx

uklady said:
Thanks ladies xx
Now for my wake up call.... I had a feeling I had put on 11lbs over the Christmas period and the chemist's scales confirmed that this morning. I have gone back on 100% shakes today because I KNOW it will fix things. I am happy with that. I am getting rid of any temptations to cheat that are left from the Christmas period, and I'm totally back on board today :)

I guess what has made me feel more content than I would have been, is that yesterday I bought a top to wear for a family wedding in March, and the only size they had was a 10. I bought it thinking I could bring it back if I needed to but IT FITS!!!! So despite the 11lb weight gain (I'm sure it must mainly be water retention), at least my shape hasn't changed. I just need to get back into my healthy mode of thinking again.

I do hope that if any of you have got discouraged over any weight gain this Christmas, that you can see it as a temporary blip ... staying focused isnt always easy, but sooo worth the effort :D xx

I start back on the shakes tomorrow :)
I lost 3lbs somehow whilst off the shakes for 3 weeks and a week later I've put it back on. I was 13st whilst doing my re-feed and I'm now 13st 1lbs.
I expected to have put more on especially because of how much chocolate I've eaten.

Fitting into a size 10! That's amazing :D:D
I can't wait to get back on and lose this last bit of weight.
You've done really well.
It makes me feel less guilty knowing everyone else has enjoyed food and Christmas as much as me :D xxx

Hi, As I think I said on another thread UK lady you have put 11lb on, but how much does your ring weigh!! Take that off next time you weigh! Great news about the size 10 top!

This made me cry!! Well done to you sweetie!!! Amazing achievement!!!

And Size 10!!!! Awesome!!!

Really scared about tomorrow girls. I'm going back on the shakes and I'm going to be 100% to Lose 3 stone which should hopefully only take 10/11 weeks.
After being off lipotrim for 4 weeks and being able to eat whatever I want, I'm scared I won't have the will power to stick to it this time round because I'm more happy and comfortable with the weight I'm at now.
I hope it goes okay -fingers crossed- xx

JujuBerrrry said:
Really scared about tomorrow girls. I'm going back on the shakes and I'm going to be 100% to Lose 3 stone which should hopefully only take 10/11 weeks.
After being off lipotrim for 4 weeks and being able to eat whatever I want, I'm scared I won't have the will power to stick to it this time round because I'm more happy and comfortable with the weight I'm at now.
I hope it goes okay -fingers crossed- xx

Sweetheart you will be fine I'm doing exactly the same as you, I've got another 3 st to go and I was worried about the same things as you but I want to get rid of this weight more than anything so I got straight back on.....focused! You did such an amazing job before Christmas and you can do the same again! I know you can you're a star! Xxxx

peach pip said:
Sweetheart you will be fine I'm doing exactly the same as you, I've got another 3 st to go and I was worried about the same things as you but I want to get rid of this weight more than anything so I got straight back on.....focused! You did such an amazing job before Christmas and you can do the same again! I know you can you're a star! Xxxx

Thank you, lovely girl!!
You'll be my honking buddy hehe :D
I hope it goes quickly, I can't wait to reach my goal weight.
Thank you so much.
Gorgeous new profile pic! xxx

JujuBerrrry said:
Thank you, lovely girl!!
You'll be my honking buddy hehe :D
I hope it goes quickly, I can't wait to reach my goal weight.
Thank you so much.
Gorgeous new profile pic! xxx

Awww definitely Honking buddy! ... It will go quickly goal will be here before we know it! Ready for a skinny summer! Haha

And thanks hun, yours is stunning too you look so tiny xx

You can do it girls!!! Just think its only for 3 days.... and then you'll be plain sailing.... if any people on here can do it!!! Its you two!!! X

UKlady, WTG, and many congratulations on your engagment and wearing your much desired dress for christmas day!! You should be very proud of yourself!!

I am also 52, and though I have been of TFR now since 03.12.11 I am also thinking of going back on TFR from saturday to just get over the christmas feeling of sluggishness etc and to lose the weight I have gained over this period too. I havent weighed myself since christmas week, but I feel bloated and full of water, however, my size 10-12 clothes still fit me! Im thinking of going back on TFR for 4 weeks and then I can start eating normal healthy food again, instead of normal healthy food followed my chocolate and alcohol lol....

To all you other TFR lipotrimmers, you can do this, it was one thing I thought I could never acheive but my god I shocked myself!!

Good luck everyone, stay strong, stay focused and stay in the zone!!

Back