Did anyone else see Laurence Llewelyn Bowens missus's weight loss on SS?!!!

Millij

Saw an article last weekend on Lawrence Llewelyn Bowens wife Jackie (he used to do Changing Rooms). She has lost 5 stone since last July using a Sole Source programme (Lighter Life) and she looks fantastic. She was 16 stone. I cut it out as it was a real inspiration how fantastic she looks and feels - and she is a real foodie who loves her alcohol!! I was amazed and inspired !!

Yes I saw that! She looked brilliant! x

What magazine was it in so I can try and look it up, loved to be inspired...:)

Hi ladies!

Did anyone see her on gmtv a few days ago? They brought in Doctor Hilary as well, so i was expecting him to condemn the diet but he didn't. He said that the counselling sessions were great and talked about how it was devised by doctors therefore it was safe.
When Jackie was 16stone I read an interview she gave saying she was fat and happy... 'yeah right'!!
She obviously decided to do something about her weight as that was a lie and now she looks fantastic.. definitely an inspiration!

It was in The Daily Mail magazine on Saturday 10th Jan. Double page spread.

Apparently she only started going as a buddy to her friend who wanted to do it and said she would only give herself a couple of weeks as she didnt think she could do without her gin & tonic (a bottle a week!!). She said she lost 11 Ibs in her first 2 weeks and got hooked! Good for her - although LL isnt for me ... i dont have any hidden food issues .. i just love food, simple as!!

Is this the interview?

She comes across as a wonderful lady, nice interview. Good for her! Still a strange idea that Laurence is married though :D

Well done to Jackie... but is it just me, or did anyone else HATE the way this piece was reported? It digs into all kinds of stuff in J's past, like post-natal depression, which isn't relevant... and then makes her out to be vain for doing botox... the pressures of being in the public eye must be huge for somelike like her, and the newspapers have created alot of the insecurity she was feeling!!!
Also hate the way they casually dismiss LL as a craze, and imply that it's dangerous & extremist. Grrr!
xx

Back