Did anyone follow ww whilst pregnant

sweetchant1lly

Here we go again ..
hiya guys just wondering how many of you here may have followed pro points whilst pregnant?

ive been kinda following slimmingworld for most of my pregnancy but really feel in need of a bit of a change.

I have all the books from last time i went so was just wondering how you got on with the plan if you followed it at home

I stuck with ww for a lil bit when I first got pregnant but after a while I just eat healthy .. I gained 1st 9lbs in total and it was all gone within 2 weeks .. I just added extra points do its maintaince and not losing weight

no.5 wow!!!! lol. TBH if i was pregnant i would prefer SW as its more filling foods. I am currently TTC and if i get preg i will go SW.

yeah slimming world is fab im just finding there are is the odd thing that i fancy that doesnt fit in well with the plan then im feeling like i have been bad ...like last week white bread seemed to be what i wanted ...dont normally eat it often.

will give it a whirl and see how i get on ...someone mentioned following the breast feeding plan for weight watchers

I stuck with ww for a lil bit when I first got pregnant but after a while I just eat healthy .. I gained 1st 9lbs in total and it was all gone within 2 weeks .. I just added extra points do its maintaince and not losing weight

thanks hun sounds like you did fab and great loss in the first couple of weeks too

If you want to try weight watchers simply filling might be a good option for you, kind of like slimming world with more bread lol. :p Hugs Crystal xx

Hi, I was on ww and found out I was pregnant- lost 8 lbs to start with as I was being so sick :( so no need for me to follow the plan I couldn't hold anything down!

I'm now 33 weeks and the sickness is down to once or twice a week! Yippee

I've put on a total of 6 lbs so far- hoping this will help me after the baby- couple of stones I wanna lose...

Thanks for your advice girls im going to give it a whilr for a couple of weeks and see how i get on i think

Hi there!

I am currently 30 weeks pregnant with my second child and have piled on the pounds this pregnancy :( It's my own stupid fault for always turning to the unhealthy option for the last 7 months!!! Anyway I have decided its time to sort myself out and start eating healthier and limit the damage over the remaining 10 weeks and am considering weight watchers. Can't decide whether to opt for the discover plan and have the extra points as if I were breast feeding or to give pro points a whirl???? Any thoughts peeps? X

Hi there!

I am currently 30 weeks pregnant with my second child and have piled on the pounds this pregnancy :( It's my own stupid fault for always turning to the unhealthy option for the last 7 months!!! Anyway I have decided its time to sort myself out and start eating healthier and limit the damage over the remaining 10 weeks and am considering weight watchers. Can't decide whether to opt for the discover plan and have the extra points as if I were breast feeding or to give pro points a whirl???? Any thoughts peeps? X

im following the pro points chick ..had a wobbly weekend but weigh in today showed a 1lb loss so im ok with that.

At the moment i have allowed myself an extra 5 points a day if i want them ...im enjoying the change and still trying to eat lots of healthy salads ect

Back