Did anyone lose more the second week?

Basically just wondered if anyone has lost more the second week than the first?

Had a crap lost for first week so really hoping next week will be better or may as well not bother :cry: :cry::sigh:

Don't be thinking of it in that way, some people go into ketosis a bit later than others and so have a few less days for their body to burn more fat. 5lbs is 5lbs.. you would be very lucky to get that on other diets, and be guaranteed to loose every single week, these 5lbs and 3lbs or watever all add up, and unlike SW or WW you won't go up if you follow it to the letter. You need to have a positive attitude as this diet is really hard and putting pressure on yourself cos you 'only' lost 5lbs is not going to make it any easier. Please stick at it and the results will speak for themselves, and if it's not for you in a few weeks time, then try SW. Good luck, and try to appreciate that 5lbs is a positive step on ur journey.

Awww sas don't be disheartened. Everyone loses at different rates, although it didn't happen to me. It isn't uncommon for people to have a low loss week one and even two followed by a massive loss. Your body will catch up.

Stick at it, and keep smiling

on Lipotrim in the first week one can lose anything from 4lbs to sometimes over a stone. In the following weeks/ months one can lose anything from 1lb bare minimum to 4-6lbs per week. So try not fret over it as you have to just look at it as thats 1-4lbs off each week. Oh and as for ketosis the body goes into this stage anytime between 2 - 5 days.

and of course it depends on the starting point, lookin at your stats you aint got a huge starting point so if yopu put it into percentages your 5LB would be proportionate to about 9LB that some of us larger folk get... you doing great and its a great loss... i doubt you will lose more in your second week so be prepared and remember the percentages... good luck. x

Me I did!! xx

Back