Did I blow it

Maddysmum

Gold Member
Been feeling really down (my periods all over place so felt due on for 2.5 wks)& full of cold and tired (i've got M.E.)

Been staying on track but at wi Tue (at home) I'd stayed same - was ok as putting down to water retention (due to above) but yesterday lost the plot a bit.
Had an Almond Magnum, 3 choc (from box) and then made a big rice pudding - was on a green day & used sweetner but lots of semi milk

Woke up stomach still killing and eyes watering and so don't want a day like yday
Have I blown it for the week?

Can't do collateral damage as at a food festival this weekend (so lots of samples)
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh:wave_cry:

Hi there - don't beat yourself up. This is a long road so the odd slip up is understandable. Just draw a line under it and start again - and I hope you feel better soon

Hi there - don't beat yourself up. This is a long road so the odd slip up is understandable. Just draw a line under it and start again - and I hope you feel better soon

Totally agree with this. I am always slipping on and off the wagon... I know you have the food festival but if you try to be "good" today and then after the festival you can still lose.... Good luck with the rest of your week :D

I had a bad day yesterday too (TOTM munchies too) but i'm just going to draw a line under it, do more exercise today than I had planned to do and have a good day today.
It's not the end of the world and I don't believe one bad day can undo a full week of goodness. (((hugs)))

Thanks everyone - think I set very high standards for myself. Can't exercise as not well but will keep focused food wise and then after weekend go for it again x

gottasleepnow said:
Thanks everyone - think I set very high standards for myself. Can't exercise as not well but will keep focused food wise and then after weekend go for it again x

I have ME too and can also be quite hard on myself. Look after and be kind to yourself even if you've slipped up (being cross with yourself or panicking just wastes energy), I hope you feel better soon. :)

Back