Did I go out of ketosis?

Seaneen

Short and pink
I had a day off on Friday (wasn't planned, I just felt awful). I had tuna and salad, two bits of bread, two fun sized Aeros (6g of carbs each), some haribo and a fun sized kitkat chunky and one shake.

I got back the next day, but I haven't had any symptoms that I am out of ketosis. I'm not at all hungry and it hasn't been difficult getting back on.

I have no ketostix so can't check so it is possible that I didn't knock myself out? I can seem to eat up to 100g or so of carbs before I knock myself out- when I was on Atkins, I once ate a whole tub of popcorn and it didn't knock me out.

I'll be able to tell by Tuesday if I did or didn't knock myself out.

I don't plan to make a habit of it, don't worry! This is my fourth week and I've only had 2 minor slip ups.

Last edited:
oh I dont know if you were knocked out of ketosis but the best thing is to just draw a line under it.
even though i am at the beginning of week 5 tomorrow i feel the longer i keep going the more bad habits i am breaking along the way even though my body is refusing to give up my fat, i am losing about 1-2lb per week. ooh haribo's my fav.x

the bread might have knocked you out, but look you didnt eat that much so even if you are out you will be back in ketosis in no time drink lots of water :)

I am drinking my water :) I should be fine, I feel a tiny bit bad because I lost nothing last week but in a way I hope it gave my metabolism a little boot. I think it's gone to sleep....

Back