Did i go over?

LouMo

I had six points left and had a home made cornflake cake..... Then another :(( do t know how to point this? X

Hmmm, not knowing how many points were in the cornflakes cake (sounds yummy) I'd guess probably yes but not by much. Slices and cakes etc tend to work out at about 4 points each. I'd just write it off, things usually work themselves out in the end as we over estimate points x

How's it going otherwise hun? I'm sorry I only just spotted your message, I forget to check for new ones on my phone. I'm not really focused at all yet. I'm waiting for that 'now' moment to kick it. I'm going to go for it today so hopefully I can do 100%

Yea good for you you can do it! Cornflake cakes from gregge are 1 and half each?? Which I thought was good but mines were bigger had more chocolate so I think I'm safe with 6 for both. My OH god love him brought me in brekky this mornin off the nightshift. My fav roll and potato scone (don't know if thats just a scottish thing) Didn't have the heart to say no and got it without butter as well the scone is 1 and half point but cooked in oil so not sure about how to count this? And a medium size crispy roll? Don't really eat rolls as hard to point them. Apart from that I'm doing good I feel good. Planned to keep points for weekend but ate them as long as I'm staying in my point eh? I really hope you are in the zone 2day. C'mon we can do it!! 2 stone for Xmas!! X

It's hard to know on points sometimes. I think with frying in oil you can easily double it! I'm really pleased for you, you seem very positive!

I've done well so far today, I've had 12 points so have 10 left for tea which is plenty. I'm trying to think what to have, I might have some sort of shepherds pie or fish pie - I've got the urge for something wintery. What are you going to have? x

I was working late 2nite so when I got in a had one of those new low fat good fellows pizza 6 points. They range in flavours from 400-600 calories so that was my treat. What do you end up having? I tend to leave 10 points for dinner aswell you must be on the same points as me. Supposed to be having a TGIs 2moro so working all day means not eating much and hopefully can have something nice from the menu think they do under 500 calorie meals or is that Frankie and Bennys? :s x

Yes, I think f&b do do a light mall section of their menu, I had a chilli chicken salad. You've done well. I've never seen those pizzas, they sound great. Can you get them in Tesco?

I wrecked it! Hubby came home late bringing mcds with him :( I ate it, it was lovely :( I had 8 points left by then do def went over. *sigh*. I'll try again tomorrow.

Back