Did my first session!

ciarsdub

I went to my first Kettlebell session yesterday and have to say I really enjoyed it. I can feel it a little today but not at all as bad as I thought I might be! Also can really feel how it can work in so many areas!
Really looking forward to my next session. I am thinking I may invest in a kettlebell and do it a few times a week myself :)

I went to my first Kettlebell session yesterday and have to say I really enjoyed it. I can feel it a little today but not at all as bad as I thought I might be! Also can really feel how it can work in so many areas!
Really looking forward to my next session. I am thinking I may invest in a kettlebell and do it a few times a week myself :)

I did my first session a few days ago too! I've dabbled in it before but I am committing to 3 sessions a week from now on - I have the Kettlercise DVDs which is one 20 minute express workout and a 50 minute total body one. Not sure if you've had a look into the DVDS but the ones I have were good value but not very slick and polished and the music is kind of annoying. But I just stick my own music on in the background :)

We can be kettle bell buddies if you like? :cool:I did 20 mins 3 days ago and am feeling it more today than yesterday, have you found the same?

I just did the session on Tuesday but have signed up for 10. Going to go to the hour classes twice a week. I think i will look into the DVDs too though i will take your advice and have my own music though. Where did you get the DVDs?
I could feel it more after the 2 days alright rather than the next day. but i also try to go to the gym every other day and concentrating on weights there too which probably doesn't help. :)

Back