• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Did my first session!

ciarsdub

S: 24st9lb C: 17st7lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 7st2lb(28.99%)
I went to my first Kettlebell session yesterday and have to say I really enjoyed it. I can feel it a little today but not at all as bad as I thought I might be! Also can really feel how it can work in so many areas!
Really looking forward to my next session. I am thinking I may invest in a kettlebell and do it a few times a week myself :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

xena

S: 10st4lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 23.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I went to my first Kettlebell session yesterday and have to say I really enjoyed it. I can feel it a little today but not at all as bad as I thought I might be! Also can really feel how it can work in so many areas!
Really looking forward to my next session. I am thinking I may invest in a kettlebell and do it a few times a week myself :)
I did my first session a few days ago too! I've dabbled in it before but I am committing to 3 sessions a week from now on - I have the Kettlercise DVDs which is one 20 minute express workout and a 50 minute total body one. Not sure if you've had a look into the DVDS but the ones I have were good value but not very slick and polished and the music is kind of annoying. But I just stick my own music on in the background :)

We can be kettle bell buddies if you like? :cool:I did 20 mins 3 days ago and am feeling it more today than yesterday, have you found the same?

ciarsdub

S: 24st9lb C: 17st7lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 7st2lb(28.99%)
I just did the session on Tuesday but have signed up for 10. Going to go to the hour classes twice a week. I think i will look into the DVDs too though i will take your advice and have my own music though. Where did you get the DVDs?
I could feel it more after the 2 days alright rather than the next day. but i also try to go to the gym every other day and concentrating on weights there too which probably doesn't help. :)

xena

S: 10st4lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 23.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I got mine from Kettlebells, Kettlebell Workouts and Exercises for Men and Women, Kettlercise but I've heard about Kettleworx as well but don't know much about it, that is more expensive. the one I got was about £20. I'm excited about getting going again and seeing the changes :) should probably go to a class as well as I know that will push me more, a bit of practice needed first though maybe!