Did she bring home the bacon.....No !!!!

fillymum

synful soul
Next doors cat has all but moved in with us. She lives much better with us. She eats better and more regularly. She is stroked, cuddled and loved. Next door she is just a cat who lives outside, she rarely goes there now ad I don't think they have even noticed. Until she came into our house she had never been in a house. She is a sweetie. We were thrilled when she started to purr. In over a year we had never heard her purr.

My 3 ginger boys adored her.........too much. One of them has left us a legacy, we think it was Bob, as today she brought home 2 adorable kittens. They must be about 6 weeks old now. One is all black, like Storm was ,for those of you who remember Storm, and the other is all black with a ginger zig zag stripe like a lightening flash down his face.

We fed her extra well all through her pregnancy and when she disappeared for a few days we thought our neighbours had killed the babes like they always do.

We had wormed her yesterday and am so glad we did cos the babes will get some of that in her milk.

If they will let me I will get some photos and post them.

We already have a home for one of them and if no one wants the other one it can stay with us...........

Did she bring home the bacon...no she brought home the babes !!!

MUST...
SEE....
PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love kittens, they are all fluffy & cute. Much better than babies IMO :)

Your neighbours sound horrible by the way - though i do understand that in Spain they have a sligthly different attitude to pets - I don't know why they would kill kittens unless they are closet serial killers or something.

MUST...
SEE....
PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love kittens, they are all fluffy & cute. Much better than babies IMO :)

Your neighbours sound horrible by the way - though i do understand that in Spain they have a sligthly different attitude to pets - I don't know why they would kill kittens unless they are closet serial killers or something.

Me too !!! I think the are so cute and I agree, they are the only kind of babe I would want these days. Secretly I hope we don't find anyone for the second kitty as Paul has said the only conditions we can keep it on is if no one else wants it.

Our neighbours are good neighbours but dreadful animal owners. They have 4 dogs as well and they all live outside and sometimes are locked in their compound for days on end. They are lovely dogs...they feed them well,but they receive no affection at all the cat misses out as the dogs steal her food and they should have had her spayed years ago. They are rich and I mean rich so it is not a question of finance. She has had 2 litters of kittens every year for the last 4 years and each time the kittens have just *disappeared*.

We want to take her with us when we move but she is not ours and we have to remember that. I am trying to pluck up the courage to ask them if they really want her.

Ahh bless them, I love little kitties, not so much my teenage kitty who is hell bent on destroying my banister though! I can't believe anyone would hurt them, someone I work with kills her cats offspring, surely would be easier to get her done?!
If you keep the little kitty with the lightening mark you have to call him Harry Potter!!! xxxxx

We want to take her with us when we move but she is not ours and we have to remember that. I am trying to pluck up the courage to ask them if they really want her.
We had the same issue with our French neighbours - only the kittens didn't disappear, they moved in with us! She had 17 kittens in all and we found homes for them all (with British ex-pats of course!) except for the last 2 which we kept. We had her spayed secretly and then catnapped her when we moved house! She has since died, but we still have the last 2 babies.

Next doors cat has all but moved in with us. She lives much better with us. She eats better and more regularly. She is stroked, cuddled and loved. Next door she is just a cat who lives outside, she rarely goes there now ad I don't think they have even noticed. Until she came into our house she had never been in a house. She is a sweetie. We were thrilled when she started to purr. In over a year we had never heard her purr.

My 3 ginger boys adored her.........too much. One of them has left us a legacy, we think it was Bob, as today she brought home 2 adorable kittens. They must be about 6 weeks old now. One is all black, like Storm was ,for those of you who remember Storm, and the other is all black with a ginger zig zag stripe like a lightening flash down his face.

We fed her extra well all through her pregnancy and when she disappeared for a few days we thought our neighbours had killed the babes like they always do.

We had wormed her yesterday and am so glad we did cos the babes will get some of that in her milk.

If they will let me I will get some photos and post them.

We already have a home for one of them and if no one wants the other one it can stay with us...........

Did she bring home the bacon...no she brought home the babes !!!

Woohoo - a Harry Potter moggy - complete with scar:D

Sue, I take it your neighbours are Spanish? Just take her with her when you move - they probably won't even notice she's gone.

I've spent the last 5 years trying to get several of our Spanish neighbours to get pets spayed - one currently has 17 cats in the house off her 3 original females. She always finds good homes for them or keeps them hgerself but why can't she just get them done ????? It must cost her as much to feed them all (as they are well fed) than it would to sort them out.

my parents live in bulgaria, and thier neighbour will feed any kittens to his dogs! its horrific!

my parents went out there with 1 little mini sausage dog, now they have 2 more dogs who were unwanted, and 2 "bin cats" as my dad calls them who were just dumped by the village bin.

im so glad i dont live there, i wouldnt be able to cope.

i agree that you should just take the poor little cat when you leave.

. . . and 2 "bin cats" as my dad calls them who were just dumped by the village bin.
My two girls are "bin cats" - they, and their 4 brothers and sisters - were dumped IN the bin leaving their poor mum going beserk next to it.

We had the 2 that noone else would have as they have short, "broken" tails and a big saggy baggy tummy - both due to in-breeding. Now my hubby calls them our "big fat cats" - well they are a BIT overweight but they are also BIG cats.
One is a mere 6.4kg (14 lb), the other a whopping 7.5 kg (16 lb)
49842-albums3041-picture17936.jpg

Sue,
I know the culture regarding the cats are different, but none the less the poor thing shouldn't be treated in this way, and obviously is very happy with you, so CatNap her!xxxx

Sue,
I know the culture regarding the cats are different, but none the less the poor thing shouldn't be treated in this way, and obviously is very happy with you, so CatNap her!xxxx

I saw my neighbour this evening and asked him had he see the kittens. He said yes and that she had had 3 of them on their land. I said she only has 2 now and is living on our land. He said " yes I know she only has 2 the dogs killed the other the other one" I asked did he want them as we can find homes for them. He was o.k. with that.
No wonder the poor babe has moved in with us. We have put a basket out for her in the kitchen in the hope she will eventually bring the kittens in the house.

Love the pic of your gorgeous cats!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I saw my neighbour this evening and asked him had he see the kittens. He said yes and that she had had 3 of them on their land. I said she only has 2 now and is living on our land. He said " yes I know she only has 2 the dogs killed the other the other one" I asked did he want them as we can find homes for them. He was o.k. with that.
No wonder the poor babe has moved in with us. We have put a basket out for her in the kitchen in the hope she will eventually bring the kittens in the house.

The man obviously has a heart of stone:(

Hopefully she will bring the little kittens to you x

The man obviously has a heart of stone:(

Hopefully she will bring the little kittens to you x

Yup and the sooner she brings them in the better, they are very, very thin. I think they must be riddled with worms.......she was, they were dropping out of her they were so bad..............

They spend 10's of thousands on the house and cars ,just had the house doubled in size..but cannot spend4€ on a Droncil tablet or even a 140€ on having her spayed.

Yup and the sooner she brings them in the better, they are very, very thin. I think they must be riddled with worms.......she was, they were dropping out of her they were so bad..............

They spend 10's of thousands on the house and cars ,just had the house doubled in size..but cannot spend4€ on a Droncil tablet or even a 140€ on having her spayed.

Awful!

I always think that animals should be treated like your own children, but sadly, some people also treat their children with such unkindness:(

Awful!

I always think that animals should be treated like your own children, but sadly, some people also treat their children with such unkindness:(

I agree Gail and ours are like children as we are not lucky enough to have any together. Paul would have been a super dad.

We do as much as we can afford for our babes.

Back