Did you gain over the holiday ??

I haven't got a clue on how well I have done and I can't get weighed until the 10th Jan as we are in Torquay on Monday to watch football.

I feel like I have lost weight though, so I am really pleased and I'm just going with that feeling. :D

I lost 1/2 lb, which I am amazed at and don't really believe. I think it is likely the fact that I didn't eat from 2pm onwards before weigh in.

Michelle

I got weighed again this morning and it is now up to 3lbs so have altered my stats and will start again with serious intent on Monday.

We have to get through New Years Eve yet and I know I will be cooking a "special" meal for us. Avocados with tuna in a rich salsa rosa and pork in pepper sauce with creamy mash AND rice. DH loves rice. plus some sort of squidgy pud......

I've gained 3lbs in the last 2 weeks, and only a pound of that was over the Christmas weekend, so I was pleased! Was gonna be back on plan yesterday, but I've got norovirus! So ate nothing but toast yesterday, so back on big time today, seeing as I feel better. No crap food in the house to eat either, a bonus of going elsewhere for Christmas!:)

I haven't weighed but feel like I've put on loads, and most of my dresses are now too tight to wear.

It was good to remind myself that, actually, the high-syn food isn't all that great. Have really enjoyed this week, eating healthy and tasty food, and finally getting myself down the gym and pool. It cost a lot in lbs, but it was a lesson worth learning.

I lost in Christmas week itself, but I didn't really start being bad until after Christmas. I will DEFINITELY have gained at weigh in tonight.

Ah well. I've been good pretty solidly for 8 months: 1 week off won't kill me. Back on plan again now!

I gained 2lbs over the 2 weeks, but had already gained 2lbs during the previous 3 weeks :( so 4lbs has got to come off before I can even begin losing 'more' - if that makes sense!

Got back on track on Monday tho, and am now looking forward to my Quorn sausages, jacket potato and beans for dinner :)

Here's keeping fingers crossed that everyone who's had gains, now is re-focussed and starts losing again :grouphugg:

Back