Did you have a 'last supper'? (Just for fun!)

My last meal was also MAHOOSIVE

I went to the seafood restaurant in Yarmouth.

Champagne for starters

Then I had bacon wrapped scallops for starter with a caesar side salad.

I had lobster thermidor with asparagus and buttered mash, with a nice bottle of red

I had Creme Brule for pudding and then ordered a 2nd pudding which was Creme Caramel as it has Creme in it like the first pudding (good logic!)

I then washed it down with an entire bottle of Tawny Port and chocolate favours.

Then a big cigar.

Then some more whisky.

Then I got home and had a bacon sandwich and then I started!!

WOWZERS Icemoose ... that was a whole heap of food in one sitting!!

i had a pack of vienesse bisuits....a pack of the italian dried bread stuff and a kitkat chunky...all stuff no one cud see me eating as i ate all my rubbish in private..I also took solpedeine in the first week every 4 hours so i also avoided all the headaches!
xxx

LOL

So glad I'm not the only one!:) I got weighed on Monday at 4.30pm, made the usual commute home and got home at 6pm, went straight in the fish and chip shop and had large cod and chips, had 2 bread and butters with it and 2 bottles of becks. Went over the pub and had 8 vodka's 2 packs of crips a pack of peanuts and went home. Had 2 individual apple pies and a chocolate eclair and went to bed feeling sick.

Day 2 I have much more energy all ready no problem with packs and water and feel in control for the first time in ages. This diet is fab.

:)

I had a huge last supper, I had pizzahut pizza, chicken dippers, garlic bread, and coke, then decided that since I wouldn't be able to eat for sometime had better try and finish ALL the food in the house.

On the upside I made myself feel so ill I really didn't want to eat the day after!!!!!!

My last supper wasn't intentional because I didn't know I was gonna do CD till I woke up that sunday morn, but in the run up I was having a binge anyway so I managed......

Large meat feast pizza
Cheesy Garlic Bread
Chicken dippers
A huge tandoori grill with naan and OB
A kebab
litre of gin!

That was over 3 days folks!!

Yes I had a last supper :) Chicken with salt & chillies with chips and curry sauce it was lovely but I wasnt able to eat it all I also snook in a packet of mccoys salt and vinegar crisps that will be what I miss the most to be honest :)

Sorry, I only posted it 3 weeks ago, lol!

Oh YUMMMM

I had diced breast of chicken curry fried rice few chips and prawn crackers and half an easter egg and then had to get into bed for an hour because i was so stuffed and sick ewwww

The last thing I ate was a garlic baguette! Was scrummy, but prob why my mouth has never recovered a normal taste lol!

Back