Did you Know that .. Random facts and other useless knowledge.

Jess<3 said:
dykt ... A teaspoon of semen contains approximately 5 calories.

:/ better get him to aim for a spoon before he gets a treat next time! Hahaha!

A teaspoon is slightly more than the average ejaculation. At a quarter syn per teaspoon, if the average was 9 syns, that would make the average 540ml! You could wallpaper a room with that much baby batter.

Reminds me of a genuine fact on that note:

dykt the band 10cc got their name as a result of learning the average ejaculatory amount is 9cc; they wanted to be better than the average man.

Last edited:
Did you no that.....

.....polar bears are left handed and actually black

.....dolphins are the only other creature to have sex for fun not just to reproduce

.....oranges are really green, they are just made orange for sale

.....I have way to much time on my hands haha!

There gased with Ethylene but its not poisonous or anything its one of the most commonly produced gases in the world, some fruits make it, like bananas! It's used to ripen fruit so if you want to ripen something put in a bag with a banana!

God I'm sad haha

Dominoid said:
dykt the band 10cc got their name as a result of learning the average ejaculatory amount is 9cc; they wanted to be better than the average man.

Whaaaattt? Really? *googles*

Genuinely lolling at your baby batter comment !

Serena88 said:
Did you no that.....

.....polar bears are left handed and actually black

.....dolphins are the only other creature to have sex for fun not just to reproduce

.....oranges are really green, they are just made orange for sale

.....I have way to much time on my hands haha!

But the oranges in Spain are orange on the tree!

The Orange thing... In tropical countries the skin remain green as it needs the drop in temp to go Orange, it's a sub tropical fruit.
An orange can remain on the tree until next season, during which time it may turn orange and back to green several times, it's still ok!
There are no oranges in the wild it's a hybrid of tangerine and grapefruit.

Back