Did you Know that .. Random facts and other useless knowledge.

Malc-D said:
Dykt.. bulletproof vests, windscreen wipers, and laser printers were all all invented by women

I wish more cars were designed by women!
Forget automatic opening boots.... Opening is the easy bit, try shutting it with six shopping bags and an unbrella!
Forget the jacket hanger and put in something to secure a handbag. An inbuilt litter bin would be good too. install swivel seats to protect our modesty when exiting the car.
Invent a tissue box that fits the cup holder.
Double clips for rear seat belts so you don't have to reach right into the car to get the kids/carseat out but you can unclip from the bit nearest the door.
Forget the bing bing your lights are on how about 'don't forget your bags for life' to avoid getting up the checkout with a months groceries and remembering.
Cushioning so you can't feel the kids kicking you.
Get rid of the spaces under seats where dropped food lurks!
Car interiors that look nice, decent carpets, comfortable seats.

Shirleen said:
Forget automatic opening boots.... Opening is the easy bit, try shutting it with six shopping bags and an unbrella!
Forget the jacket hanger and put in something to secure a handbag. An inbuilt litter bin would be good too. install swivel seats to protect our modesty when exiting the car.
Double clips for rear seat belts so you don't have to reach right into the car to get the kids/carseat out but you can unclip from the bit nearest the door.
Forget the bing bing your lights are on how about 'don't forget your bags for life' to avoid getting up the checkout with a months groceries and remembering.

Absolutely love this!! If only... ;)

so many great ideas.. whats stopping you from inventing one or all of them .. ;)

Shirleen said:

Love them all x

DYKT a second hand coat selected as part of the costume for professor marvel in the film version of the wizard of oz was later discovered to have been owned by the wizard of oz author L Frank Baum.

Arctic-BNG said:
It's sort of like the people who can roll there tongues as well.

There's them that can and then there's the rest of the world! ;)

Lol, I can do that do & so can my OH so we checked the kids & yep they can roll theirs too :)

Back