Did you Know that .. Random facts and other useless knowledge.

saw this one on a twitter facts account but can't vouch for it

dykt if you directly ingested the amount of sugar in a full fat can of coke you would vomit uncontrollably

thats actually quite scary.. i used to drink bottles after bottles of coke, and when i started the healthier living (hate the word diet :( )
i give it up, now i only drink diet coke at family parties / meals or if i go bowling with my sister.. so not much over the year.

Malc-D said:
thats actually quite scary.. i used to drink bottles after bottles of coke, and when i started the healthier living (hate the word diet :( )
i give it up, now i only drink diet coke at family parties / meals or if i go bowling with my sister.. so not much over the year.

I'm not sure it would make you vomit uncontrollably, as I think sugar would make you feel nauseous.
Salt however can make you vomit as the body recognises it as being toxic.

Shirleen said:
They don't wear perfume either, and as for brushing their teeth...... Halitosis city!

Lol!

DYKT Unwritable is the longest word with no repeated letters :)

sorry texty_f
adele's song hit number one only on itunes, not in the official top 40 (it came 3rd this week) so not a number one yet (fingers crossed for next week tho).. the only james bond theme to get a number one is a view to kill by durran durran and that was in the usa charts. :)

Malc-D said:
sorry texty_f
adele's song hit number one only on itunes, not in the official top 40 (it came 3rd this week) so not a number one yet (fingers crossed for next week tho).. the only james bond theme to get a number one is a view to kill by durran durran and that was in the usa charts. :)

And that cos James Bond and the music is crud!
Mind I don't like Adele either! I'm a miserable vow!

Gordon Bennett and theres me thinking the one and only fact I had was interesting ....I stand corrected :p but I will find another haha

Hmmm there's a Gordon Bennett fact in be back of my mind somewhere..... Something about him being famous for peeing in a plant pot at his engagement party or something *goes off to google Gordon Bennett*

Hmmm there's a Gordon Bennett fact in be back of my mind somewhere..... Something about him being famous for peeing in a plant pot at his engagement party or something *goes off to google Gordon Bennett*

Famous? Who the hell is he??

Dykt 'spaghetti' means string in Italian! I didn't! My 6 year olds told me after reading it in her school book about pasta. Quite obvious when you think about it eh :rolleyes:

Back