did you know ....

rainbow27

one liter of water weighs one kilogram!! i found this really interesting.. and i know i will not be drinking my usual liter of water before weight in ha ha
xx

I do the same on weigh in day! I stop drinking at a certain time so its out my system by the time I go.... pretty sad LOL

i wont drink a drop before my weigh in unless my mouth is so dry that i have no choice (usually brushing my teeth solves this)!
I have to point out that i have a 9am weigh in! lol :D
I also make sure i pee literally at the CDC's house to squeeze as much out as possible! lol
Anything to keep the pounds coming off! :D

xx

So my weigh in is usually the evening what time should I stop drinking at? Maybe like 2pm? XX

lol i do this. weigh in at 12 so i dont drink before it. if my weigh in is at say 5pm i stop around 12 - 1pm and make sure i wee before i weigh

Another guilty one coming forward. I get weighed between 9am -11am on a Saturday so I don't touch a drop of fluid until afterwards.
Pathetic, I know!

We're all mad. I wear the lightest clothes I can find and take my shoes off too.

I usually wear the lightest clothes I can find, and take my shoes off! Im gonna stop drinking on weigh in days too cos I think thats not helping! Thanks guys

Im gonna stop drinking on weigh in days too cos I think thats not helping! Thanks guys

if you weigh in the evening then i would stop about 3pm...but dont miss a day of water and then cram it all in in a smaller space of time. I only stop drinking becuase my weigh in is first thing in the morning. If it was afternoon/evening, i would say 2 hours before is enough ! :D

x

Doh, my WI is always on an afternoon but the time varies anything between 12:30 and 2pm, and sometimes 10:30am (try to avoid as it clashes with Mrs L's aqua-aerobics). So I just drink normally. I always weigh myself at 08:30 on a thursday morning and this is the weight I post here as I have more control over the situation (and yes, I avoid having a drink and my shake/porridge beforehand lol).

I was told by my CDC that a pint of water weighed a pound and a quarter! so easy to remember coz it rhymes! :)

I stop drinking about 16.30 and my WI is about 19.00 on Tuesdays, I find that's enough time to squeeeeeeeeeze everything out!

We're all mad. I wear the lightest clothes I can find and take my shoes off too.

lol i have a weigh in outfit. leggings and a lightweight dress i shall have to find another when its too big. i also remove cardigan and shoes before i get on the scales

I usually wear the lightest clothes I can find, and take my shoes off! Im gonna stop drinking on weigh in days too cos I think thats not helping! Thanks guys

hun if your weigh in is in an evening definatly do not have nothing all day, thats not healthy hun as you would be cramming everything in of an evening, just stop a couple of hours before weigh in and make sure youve used the bathroom before weigh in

lol i have a weigh in outfit. leggings and a lightweight dress i shall have to find another when its too big. i also remove cardigan and shoes before i get on the scales

Heh, I even took my wallet out of my pocket yesterday before getting on the scales. As if I ever have enough in there for it to make a difference lol

Do I get the sad prize - I even took off my chunky necklace this morning!! I'd weigh naked if socially acceptable!! Daft really 'cos the real loss is there whether we've had a drink, wear our jeans or heavier than usual eye make up! Tx

ps Jim - last comment probably for ladies only!

Back