Did you marry your toy boy ??

fillymum

synful soul
Did you marry your toy boy?

I married mine 25 years ago this year and it was the best thing I ever did....... he is still a fantastic, loving and caring person.

I am 17 years older than him, though that has never been an issue for us, perhaps it has for other people but that is there problem not ours.

It is so hard to believe that he is 50 in a few weeks time or that I weighed in at a mere 8 stones in those days.

He is my love, my soul mate and my greatest supporter in all I do,

sloppy, no just true,

Sue.

That is really lovely. I know a couple of ladies who married their toy boys and are also really happy. I agree that age should not be an issue. No-one bats an eye lid when a man marries someone very much younger so why visa versa?

My husband was not my toy boy but he was the youngest man I ever went out with. I always went out with men several years older than me, and married one when I was very young, which was a total disaster. My current hubby is just 2 months older than me, and we have been married nearly 33 years.
I don't thing age should be an issue at all, it's the person you marry, so, as they say age is just a number!

My husband is 3 years younger than me (not sure whether he qualifies for toyboy status or not!!) - he is the best thing that ever happened to me and I couldn't be happier!

What a wonderful post! Congratulations.

I have a vacancy for one :p

No, I'm afraid I didn't fall for a toy boy, in fact my hubby is 10 weeks older than me.

I have always thought though, that women who do marry toy boys, stay so much younger themselves, so well done to you ladies, I say.....

my hubby is 18 months younger than me if that counts and hes the most amazing man i have ever met and has given me the most amazing child i could ever wish for.
xxxx

Sigh - Mine is 9 years older than me
Wouldn't change him though - Old Git!

I am not married to him (yet!), but my partner is 5 years younger, and it's great! I love him to bits and it was the best decision ever not to listen to people about age difference.
I call him my toyboy and he calls me his cradle snatcher :D:D:D

Mine only just counts - 5 months younger than me :)

But doesn't he like rubbing my face in it? :D

And yes, best thing that ever happened to me so far (I have no kids yet!)

I'm 9 months younger than my wife and i hope she talks about me the way I've seen on here! ;)

This is beautiful. I love hearing stories like this.. seeing my mother going through 3 failed marriges sometimes my faith in it isnt great, but i can't wait to be growing old with my Joe. ( hopefully he might have fake teeth by then and eat a little more quietly haha )

I am 9 years older than my husband. this is my 2nd marriage and so glad i dipped my toe into the water again.
we have been together for almost 15 years,married for 9,have 2 beautiful daughters.
I love him so much it aches !!

We met at a bustop at 10 o clock at night, got married 3 months later and that was 38 years ago!

What fantastic replies. It is so good to see so many happy marriages.
I think I learnt so much from my first one. That one lasted 20 years but mainly because we had a son. He was a serial adulterer, vocally abusive and then latterly physical abusive.
It is one of the reason that I love and appreciate Paul so much.
I must love him I have just made him corned beef hash pies in flaky pastry and cheese and tomato pastry thins........ now that is love when you are faced with 2 boiled eggs and fruit salad for breakfast lol !!!!!
He is a gem and there is nothing I would change about him, not even his dreadful untidiness !!!

Sue.

Back