Didn't live upto the name!!! :-(

Well, I failed!!! Nothing unusual about that. I've failed in the past, probably will fail in the future, but I'm NOT goin to fail in the present!!!! :D

I'm starting afresh again on Wed 5/1/11. Can't start anything on Mondays, dunno why, but I think it's too long 'till the weekend. My heads really messed up! lol

Anyway, Wednesday is the day I'm goin to change my life for good. Wednesday is the day I will start to succeed in everything I do. Wednesday will be my turning point!!! Hurray for WEDNESDAYS!!!!!! lol

Sorry, went a bit mad there. :p But, I am serious, I feel life is too short to mess about and I've wasted my 20s, and now nearly my 30s being over weight. I'm fed up with starting things watching others succeed, while I'm cheating myself, and putting it off 'till tomorrow, or next week....

....so, I'm goin to start as I mean to go on. I'm gonna be positive and realistic this time. I'm gonna take it a half stone at a time instead of the 4 stone mountain I have to climb. :)

I'm really sorry to have rambled on like this, but if I don't have it in black and white, it dosen't seem real to me!!

Well, thanks for listening, and if your struggling like me, chin up and soldier on!!! HERE WE GO!!!!!!:D

well done hun you keep up that motivation and you WILL succeed. you can totally do it and pave your way to a thinner future. no more wasted overweight days just slim from here on in x x x

Thanks so for taking the time to read this, I really appreciate all the encouragement I can get!!! Can't wait to get started, really really want to do it this time.

and you will do it to just hang in there x x

Thanks so for taking the time to read this, I really appreciate all the encouragement I can get!!! Can't wait to get started, really really want to do it this time.

A lot of had false starts before we got into it hun (I know i certainly did)... It's not failure-it's "not quite readiness!!" lol

You WILL do it, and we will all be behind you to help x x

You haven't failed, you just haven't quite succeeded yet.....but you're back on here so you will:D

Good luck and welcome back x

best of luck to you, just keep focused on your goal and where you want to be ;)

Good luck to you! You can do it x

Back