Didnt make it - Friday Weigh In Results

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Darn! I only had 1lb to loos this week before I got my 2 1/3 stone sticker and I STS :(

Suppose it's not so bad as I had a bad weekend food wise but I reallt did try the rest of the week.

Go away on holiday tomorrow and one of my mini targets was to get to 10st 1lb. Oh well, I expect to put weight on over my holiday too :( Rar rar rar!

How did everyone else do?

ah, so close sarah-Jayne! Don't let it spoil your hols, you'll have that sticker before you know it:)

Awww Huni..Im sorry to read that you didnt make your mini target, but as BaysideJ said, you will get there before you know it.
This is why I never set myself little mini targets anymore, I always get upset if I dont reach it and end up falling off the wagon. Enjoy your break and worry about the scales when you get back.

Kerry-Ann
xx

Well done Sarah-Jayne, I'm sorry you did'nt reach your goal this week, but go and have a lovely holiday and you can concentrate on it when you get back, safe journey to you, X

Darn! I only had 1lb to loos this week before I got my 2 1/3 stone sticker and I STS :(

Oh hun, sorry you're disappointed! But you're doing so FLIPPING WELL! You'll be there before you know it.

I had to do a little :giggle: at your post though. I got a bit excited - I thought, oooh are SW doing stickers for thirds of a stone now?!?! ;) xxx

Don't be too down sweetie - it's annoyingly close yet far I know, but you've done so well, so enjoy your hols xxx

Miss Q and Donnie, well done, excellent losses!
Hellie - I wish they done 3/4 stickers lol
Thanks to everyone else for your kind words! Half day at work today so i shall soon be sorting out my out of office message on my email and be out of here! wooo!

I am really happy to say I stayed the same after a disastrous few weeks (thru sickness and being away) ~ 7.5 weeks to my hols so some work to be done!

Miss Q and Donnie ~ well done on your fab losses. SJ sorry hun that you didn't make your target but you are doing so well ~ have a great time on your hols xx

Good luck to anyone else who is weighing in today xx

Back