Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Diet again!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by klizw, 8 January 2010 Social URL.

1. klizw

klizw Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(9.15%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    Hi!

I made the decision yesterday to get to the shops and buy my 'diet food'! I lost about 2 1/2 stone 6 years ago and managed to keep it off. They do say that love makes you fat though and in the past year I've put about a stone back on and i'm determined not to let it get any worse and get back down. And need to look fab for wedding in July!

I had tried just cutting down and cutting out the rubbish but i wasn't doing very well at it so I thought I would just do and eat exactly what I did the last time. I will eat 1000 cals a day, weigh myself weekly and have a treat if I lose each week.

I started yesterday and today I already feel full and like I have eaten quite a lot but ive only had 480 cals (including a pkt of crisps!).

breakfast - 1 weetabix + semi skimmed
    lunch - 1 small chicken breast, philidelphia, mushrooms +salad
    desert - strawberry jelly (sugar free)
    snacks - handful of grapes + 1 pkt walkers baked crisps

So this leaves me another 520 cals for tea.

Luck to everyone else!!

x

Last edited: 8 January 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. leglesslisa

leglesslisa Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.19%)
    Diet:
    My own low fat diet
    Hi klizw! Good luck on your diet! Im kind of doing the same thing as I lost 3 1/2 stone last year but have managed to put a stone back on.
    I am eating healthily, not snacking, weighing once a week on a Tue and then if ive lost I have the evening off. I have had to get the hubby to hide my scales as I get a little obsessed with every lb up or down otherwise which is a waste as I know we can fluctuate up to 2 - 2 1/2lbs a day anyway! lol!!! let me know of your progress hun & good luck xx

4. klizw

klizw Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(9.15%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    Thanks Lisa, good luck to you!

We know we have done it before so we can again!

x

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with the calorie counting

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.