Diet again!!

klizw

Hi!

I made the decision yesterday to get to the shops and buy my 'diet food'! I lost about 2 1/2 stone 6 years ago and managed to keep it off. They do say that love makes you fat though and in the past year I've put about a stone back on and i'm determined not to let it get any worse and get back down. And need to look fab for wedding in July!

I had tried just cutting down and cutting out the rubbish but i wasn't doing very well at it so I thought I would just do and eat exactly what I did the last time. I will eat 1000 cals a day, weigh myself weekly and have a treat if I lose each week.

I started yesterday and today I already feel full and like I have eaten quite a lot but ive only had 480 cals (including a pkt of crisps!).

breakfast - 1 weetabix + semi skimmed
lunch - 1 small chicken breast, philidelphia, mushrooms +salad
desert - strawberry jelly (sugar free)
snacks - handful of grapes + 1 pkt walkers baked crisps

So this leaves me another 520 cals for tea.

Luck to everyone else!!

x

Last edited:
Hi klizw! Good luck on your diet! Im kind of doing the same thing as I lost 3 1/2 stone last year but have managed to put a stone back on.
I am eating healthily, not snacking, weighing once a week on a Tue and then if ive lost I have the evening off. I have had to get the hubby to hide my scales as I get a little obsessed with every lb up or down otherwise which is a waste as I know we can fluctuate up to 2 - 2 1/2lbs a day anyway! lol!!! let me know of your progress hun & good luck xx

Back