• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Diet again!!

I made the decision yesterday to get to the shops and buy my 'diet food'! I lost about 2 1/2 stone 6 years ago and managed to keep it off. They do say that love makes you fat though and in the past year I've put about a stone back on and i'm determined not to let it get any worse and get back down. And need to look fab for wedding in July!

I had tried just cutting down and cutting out the rubbish but i wasn't doing very well at it so I thought I would just do and eat exactly what I did the last time. I will eat 1000 cals a day, weigh myself weekly and have a treat if I lose each week.

I started yesterday and today I already feel full and like I have eaten quite a lot but ive only had 480 cals (including a pkt of crisps!).

breakfast - 1 weetabix + semi skimmed
lunch - 1 small chicken breast, philidelphia, mushrooms +salad
desert - strawberry jelly (sugar free)
snacks - handful of grapes + 1 pkt walkers baked crisps

So this leaves me another 520 cals for tea.

Luck to everyone else!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
Hi klizw! Good luck on your diet! Im kind of doing the same thing as I lost 3 1/2 stone last year but have managed to put a stone back on.
I am eating healthily, not snacking, weighing once a week on a Tue and then if ive lost I have the evening off. I have had to get the hubby to hide my scales as I get a little obsessed with every lb up or down otherwise which is a waste as I know we can fluctuate up to 2 - 2 1/2lbs a day anyway! lol!!! let me know of your progress hun & good luck xx