Diet Buddy needed for Neris and India's.

dezzie1082

EVERY NEW DAY IS A GIFT
Hi everyone,

Have just completed 6 weeks with Golower....although it is a fantastic diet for most people it was not working for me.

So today i start Neris and India's Idiot-Proof Diet {pig to twig}.

I could really use some support please...was very upset that other diet was not working for me....i stuck to it religiously.:cry:

Would be even better if someone else is following the diet as well.

Thanks

Shaz x

Hi there and good luck with your new diet!

I am on Atkins and it is very similar to N and I's diet as it involves low-carbing.

I hope you enjoy this plan as much as I enjoy mine.

Keep posting to let us know how you are doing x

Hi dezzie1082

Sorry to hear that Go Lower was not working for you. Did you speak to your personal consultant about any problems you may have been having? I'm doing Go Lower, and in 5 weeks have lost over a stone. When I've had a problem or not sure about something I do phone my consultant and I find her very helpful as well inspiring.

Please don't be too down hearted....everyone looses weight differently

Whatever you decide to do, good luck and we're always here to help.

xx

Hi Hchappyh,

Yes i was put on several different plans by the nutritionist....of which none seem to be working for me.

I have also just completed a week on Neris and India's and have also stayed the same weight.....even though my carbs were greatly reduced.

My body has just lost the ability to lose any weight for some reason....have been trying various different diets for over a year now with no success....have even put on more weight on some of them.

Running out of options.

Shaz x

Have you had a check up with the gp? reason I ask is that when I could not lose weight my thyroid was found to be underactive making it harder for me to lose. No excuse now though just overeating!

Good luck anyway

Back