Diet Chef 5 Week Hamper Verdict time!

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by jrabbit81, 7 February 2009 Social URL.

1. jrabbit81

jrabbit81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.52%)
    Diet:
    Diet chef
    Ok folks, so been doind Diet Chef now for 5 weeks, and managed not to drink any alcohol and eat only what was on the plan!! :innocent0002: I found it really easy to stick to, apart from Chocolate Muffin craving PMT time!

I have really enjoyed the diet, and feel like it has re-educated my stomach to how much food I should be eating. I loved all of the food, apart from the mushroom stroganoff (yuck- uber salty!).

I have also dropped a dress size! My official weigh is tomorrow morning! So will see how much weight I have lost in total!

I have ordered another 5 weeks worth, as I do have 4 stone to lose! So feeling like for the next five weeks I am going to introduce exercise into my plan! Have bought Pump It Up DVD, aiming to do that 3 times a week!

Still attending 'Fat Club' on a Monday, although due to the snow didn't make it last week! This Monday thou, we are doing our body Fat percentage, before mine was 40%, so hoping to see an improvement!

On the downside, I was at the doctors last night, and I have eye infection in both eyes! :sick:

Hope everyone else is doing good!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummymummy2009

yummymummy2009 Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Hey babe.
    Well done on your 5wks so far! As I said in my thread. You have fab losses! And a dress size?! Wow! You must be so pleased.
    I'm sure you will lose that 4stone in no time! I have that to lose also...
    Sorry about your eye infection hun..hope it clears up very soon.

I just received davina's new workout dvd. Had a whirl at it this morning..its hard to say the least! Lol but will try to stick at it.

Good luck with your next 5wks hun!
    Xoxo

4. jrabbit81

jrabbit81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.52%)
    Diet:
    Diet chef
    Thanks babe!

We can do it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.