Diet Chef 5 Week Hamper Verdict time!

jrabbit81

Ok folks, so been doind Diet Chef now for 5 weeks, and managed not to drink any alcohol and eat only what was on the plan!! :innocent0002: I found it really easy to stick to, apart from Chocolate Muffin craving PMT time!

I have really enjoyed the diet, and feel like it has re-educated my stomach to how much food I should be eating. I loved all of the food, apart from the mushroom stroganoff (yuck- uber salty!).

I have also dropped a dress size! My official weigh is tomorrow morning! So will see how much weight I have lost in total!

I have ordered another 5 weeks worth, as I do have 4 stone to lose! So feeling like for the next five weeks I am going to introduce exercise into my plan! Have bought Pump It Up DVD, aiming to do that 3 times a week!

Still attending 'Fat Club' on a Monday, although due to the snow didn't make it last week! This Monday thou, we are doing our body Fat percentage, before mine was 40%, so hoping to see an improvement!

On the downside, I was at the doctors last night, and I have eye infection in both eyes! :sick:

Hope everyone else is doing good!

Hey babe.
Well done on your 5wks so far! As I said in my thread. You have fab losses! And a dress size?! Wow! You must be so pleased.
I'm sure you will lose that 4stone in no time! I have that to lose also...
Sorry about your eye infection hun..hope it clears up very soon.

I just received davina's new workout dvd. Had a whirl at it this morning..its hard to say the least! Lol but will try to stick at it.

Good luck with your next 5wks hun!
Xoxo

Back