Diet Chef Questions Please answer?Thanks x

size102b

Banned
Hello I have done so many diet plans including CD LL Cs WW SW RC ....:eek:

Could anyone answer some Diet Chef Questions for me please?

1)DC advertise 1 stone lost a month is that true?
2)I have ibs and foods give me a bad tum :eek: I wondered has anyone had bad tum side effects?
3)Im doing Celb Slim atm but at 850 cals and little carbs the losses are slow,do you lose quick on DC?
4)Does the hunger go after 4-5 days?
Many Thanks xxx:D

Last edited:
It's only been up for an hour hehe!

Will do my best to answer:-

Yep, if you stick to it, but weightloss is very individual.

2)I have ibs and foods give me a bad tum :eek: I wondered has anyone had bad tum side effects?

Collitis sufferer and have gallstones - not has any side effects at all. In fact the additional fibre has done me wonders.

3)Im doing Celb Slim atm but at 850 cals and little carbs the losses are slow,do you lose quick on DC?

*shrugs* Can't really answer that one - may be that you have slow losses on DC too if that is your nature.

No ketosis - if you are hungry on day 1, you will perhaps be hungry for some time until you get used to it. However, most people don't get hungry - we just give in to those stupid cravings :)

Thanks Dont need fibre thats where my tum probs come in its the opp......
Just saw 6 people viewed the post thats why I asked for help :eek: lol

It's only been up for an hour hehe!

Will do my best to answer:-

Yep, if you stick to it, but weightloss is very individual.

Collitis sufferer and have gallstones - not has any side effects at all. In fact the additional fibre has done me wonders.

*shrugs* Can't really answer that one - may be that you have slow losses on DC too if that is your nature.

No ketosis - if you are hungry on day 1, you will perhaps be hungry for some time until you get used to it. However, most people don't get hungry - we just give in to those stupid cravings :)

I agree its the first couple of days thats the killer, but when you get used to it, you are on the way, and you lose almost straight away, people log on after 1 day and are seeing a lost of 1lb.

The worst thing for me was the headache, but I still have coffee now so not to bad just use my milk allowance for them instead of brekkie, been having porridge made with water and its fine.

Last edited:
Back