Diet Chef Virgin ~ Getting Skinny

DeliciousBoo

Is a woman on a mission.
Hiya folks :wavey:

I have five stone to lose and after reading some fantastic reviews I have decided to use Diet Chef to shift the weight.
I have ordered 4 weeks supply and hopefully the boxes will be here by Wednesday.
I am going to try and follow a similar plan up until my order arrives as there is no time like the present to start losing weight.

I am keeping a diary on here to track my progress, winge when I am feeling down and hopefully chat to you fellow DCers.

Looking forward to sheding the pounds with you all.

Love Boo x x

Day One

B/fast: small portion of oats, sunflower seeds, 0.5 tsp sugar, semi-skimmed milk porridge.
Lunch: low carb choc shake, large apple.
Tea: WW lasagne, green beans, broad beans and winter greens.
Snacks: two oat cakes, banana, green grapes.

Drinks: 4 pints water, 4 cups of weak tea (no sugar)

Exercise: 60 min walk & 15 min toning DVD

I will let you know how I get on. :)

Hey, i just started Diet chef today after monumentally failing the W8 diet.

keep me posted as to how you're getting on.

I had granola for breakfast which was really nice, and the pea and ham soup for lunch which was okay, also had my oat bakes snack there cos i was pretty hungry, they were quite nice as well. The food on this diet seems okay so far, i think it's all things i could make by myself though.

Good luck!

xx

Hi Delicious Boo, Jenny Piccolo

Welcome to the best diet ever, foods good what more can u want....:D
started september and lost nearly 2st.
3lb to go, im sure you'll do well....
itsy x

Day One

B/fast: small portion of oats, sunflower seeds, 0.5 tsp sugar, semi-skimmed milk porridge.
Lunch: low carb choc shake, large apple.
Tea: WW lasagne, green beans, broad beans and winter greens.
Snacks: two oat cakes, banana, green grapes.

Drinks: 4 pints water, 4 cups of weak tea (no sugar)

Exercise: 60 min walk & 15 min toning DVD

I will let you know how I get on. :)

Hello there DeliciousBoo, welcome to the diet, I see we are about the same weight, but unlike you I need to get my mojo back, can't seem to get my head back into the diet. Hopefully will do and we can keep in touch with out weight losses.

Good luck on this journey.

JennyPiccolo as long as you count the calories and don't go over your limit I dont think adding an extra fruit does much harm, its when you add things that are not good (the odd chocolate bar lol) Good luck

Last edited:
Thanks for all the well wishes ladies....well done on your fab losses so far. x x
I hope you find your mojo very soon Shep.

I received my months supply of DietChef today. I am starting with the 1500 plan for the first two stone...hope I get the good results like you guys.

So I am starting offically tomorrow, I plan to have:

B/Fast: pecan granola
Lunch: Pea & ham soup
Tea: mushroom stroganoff and three veg
Snacks: cafe latte shake, two oat biscuits and a small, fresh fruit salad.

Well if you want a partner I'll join yer, got to start so will do today, gonna have a porridge to start me off topped with 1/2 banana, lunch will be tomatoe soup with other half of nana for afters, dinner will have to be decided nearer the time but I can hear the sauasage casserole calling me, with caul, brocolli and green beans.

Thats the plan :D

sausage casserole was mega nice, wish i'd ordered more. The chicken's a bit minging in the curries, the sauces are nice though. Might just stick the sauce over some veggies next time.

Was out working all day so had a salad for lunch instead of my soup, but i think that'll be okay. Was starving when i got in though!

Also weighed myself last night and i think ive lost a couple of pounds (Hadn't weighed myself before i started though, so that was silly) I was lighter than expected though so im chuffed.

xxx

Good Luck Jenny - the sausage casserole is one of my favs

sausage casserole was mega nice, wish i'd ordered more. The chicken's a bit minging in the curries, the sauces are nice though. Might just stick the sauce over some veggies next time.

Was out working all day so had a salad for lunch instead of my soup, but i think that'll be okay. Was starving when i got in though!

Also weighed myself last night and i think ive lost a couple of pounds (Hadn't weighed myself before i started though, so that was silly) I was lighter than expected though so im chuffed.

xxx

I found the chicken a bit dry so I added some extra water, it mite help.

Back