Diet Chef Vs Go lower....?

Keighley

Hi... Ive been reading thru post and have noticed go lower keeps popping up...

Which would you say is better? Im very picky with my food! (you wouldnt think so looking at me!:D)
What is the difference between them both?

Any help will do Thanks!

Not sure, I think they're fairly similar, there's also Weight to go you could check out which I *think* is 800cals a day and puts you in ketosis. I know there's another section on the board where go lower and weight to go people are, they might be able to tell you more in detail about those. As far as I know, go lower is more expensive at over £60 a week. Not sure about weight to go.

A bit of info about Diet Chef though:
The basic principle is calorie counting, you're supposed to stay under 1200cals a day. You get 3 meal packs and one snack to have each day. On top of that you can have a set amount of milk/yoghurt, 2 portions of fruit and one portion of veg.

The nutrition in the pack is based on low GI food, so basically slow release carbs. That's supposed to stop you feeling so hungry and running out of energy.
Cost of the diet is about £50 a week. However they do a deal where if you buy 4 weeks worth in one go, you get a 5th weeks packs for free. That works out about £40 a week.
One more thing to add. The food packs themselves are deeelicious in my opinion! Taste like homemade and often better than what I produce! Obviously everyone has their own tastes. But also the ingredients are all pure food, hardly any added chemical nasties at all: they're kept fresh by being pressure/vacuum sealed in sealed bags. You don't need to store them in the fridge, they keep for up to 6 months.

I hope that gives you more info to go on about DC anyway. Any other questions feel free to ask.

Back