Diet coke chicken

tashab

I made the die coke chicken 2nite for dinner and it was yummy would deffo recommend it to every1 who hasn't tried it

Was a bit weary of tryin it at first...cos hey diet coke and chicken?....madness haha
Bt yes i agree its delish!

Have u tried the sweet and sour sauce using diet fanta?

Tried doing the diet coke chicken, but think i may have done it wrong. It wasnt sticky. i let it evaporate also. what am i doing wrong. help please. thanking you muchly.

I wouldn't say mine is very sticky more of a thick sauce but delicious. I like to have mine with noodles so I like to have some sauce to coat the noodles

Mine doesn't go that sicky either but sets a bit more in the oven I do mine with chicken fillets in a dish I sad of drumsticks. No haven't tried the sweet and sour do u have the recipe?

Diet fanta sweet and sour

Can of diet fanta
Peppers
Onions
1 tsp vinegar
3tbsp passata
Veggie oxo cube
Pineapple chunks (if canned must be synned)
Chinese five spice and chilli flakes

Cook off the onion and pepper for a min then add all the other ingrediants except the pineapple, bring to the boil and then simmer until sauce has reduced to a thicker sauce.
Add the pineaple chucks 2 muns before serving otherwise they will have to b synned.

You can choose what meat or fish to use...or just have it to dip some sw chips into :)...

Personally i prefer the coke one bt am tampering with the sweet and sour to try to improve it haha

Diet Coke Chicken....Sounds interesting! What does it taste of? x

Back