Diet coke

Starlight said:
Possibly nothing I personally wouldnt have it because its not part of the plan and not approved. If Im doing my diet 100% I want to be 100% not adding things in that arent part of it. IMO - just because something is low cal/low carb and no citric acid doesnt make it part of the plan

If I started having things like Jelly Id be looking for other things and thats not what this diet is about to me. I think S&S is the most flexible of all the VLCDs as it is

Okie dokie. That's fair enough. Better to be 100% so there's no temptation to stray :) xx

Okie dokie. That's fair enough. Better to be 100% so there's no temptation to stray :) xx

Exactly. It was part of my problem on Exante, starting to have some 'safe' food and before you know it it IS impacting on your diet and it makes this so much harder. For me its packs only :)

Starlight said:
Exactly. It was part of my problem on Exante, starting to have some 'safe' food and before you know it it IS impacting on your diet and it makes this so much harder. For me its packs only :)

I like your thinking! I think I'll try to stick to packs only at the start atleast. Otherwise it's not worth bothering cos I know I'll cheat lol. X

I think even on this vlcd calories do count as well as citric acid as we are on a very low calorie diet so add calories and you can end up with too many.

I stick to water, tea and coffee and the packs.

yesterday I had a day of having 3 packs and a meal with the family of 100g chicken and 200 g veg but wont do it unless the meal is at night as we had it at lunch (sunday dinner) and then come tea time I had my meal pack so had more veg again as couldnt eat it on its own

Hi all, im new to this and am interested to read ZERO dr pepper and coke is ok, im actually quite glad of this. :D

As for sugar free jellies i will be using these as a treat as my daughter eats lots of these and i always sneak one

I found when I was on another vlcd that when I did have zero pops I found my weight losses were not as much as the weeks I'd had none .

I know they keep you in ketosis but I'd keep
An eye on your losses may not have an impact on you at all but it did me .

I emailed s and s bout coke zero said u are allowed it but max it to 500ml a day nd bot anymore .

Ah thanks. I thought it wouldn't be much. I'm going to buy some dr pepper zero cans or coke zero for a treat in the afternoon or evening. As something to look forward to

i was wondering about this too, thanks for the info xx

That's what I was thinking of doing buying a few cans as treats. Can't drink lots of pop but do like it every now and then and help a bit more at social gatherings rather than drinking plain water.

I wonder If we can have 500 ml of zero pop in addition to 500ml of Ribeana healthy bones or just one ?

I went to Tesco today and the jellies aren't worth it they have zero calories but citric acid!

the jelly has to be the hartleys sugar free the powder packs , the one you make up yourself
strawberry / raspberry dont contain citric acid

I'm
Just wondering the coke zero

Does anyone have more than one can a day , it's day 3 iv had one can a day and not finished it to be honest tastes so sweet !!

i had two yesterday to keep me going - not sure if im ment to xx

hartleys sugar free has NO citric acid, at the end of the day if your on plan 100% and someone tempts you to a burger and youve ran out of packs and protien for the day jelly is just a small treat and wont do any harm instead of completely going crazy, i find that if i dont allow at least something ill binge and ruin everything, ive got a few packs and ive triple checked the ingredients, all brands are different tho so make sure its hartleys and i only checked the strawberry and raspberry versions,

Sparkle88 said:
i had two yesterday to keep me going - not sure if im ment to xx

I know it's 500 ml someone emailed s&s saw it on another post just wondered if it made you feel
Any hungrier or effected losses x

Have not done a full week yet. But it filled me up xx

Sparkle88 said:
Have not done a full week yet. But it filled me up xx

Thanks for sharing the only drinks I drank
Before was water n coke occasionally dilute just didn't wanna drink too much. X

Back