Diet Coke

justjane

I have just got off the phone to a friend who inspired me to try CD and she said you can have 2 cans of diet coke a day - is this right?????

Nope.....Although you can have a can of coke zero! x

My CDC told me on the old plan you were allowed up to a pint a day but not on the new plan?

I'm avoiding it anyway as i've found i'm sleeping much better without it.

Just out of interest though ;) lol why are we allowed Zero but not Diet Coke?

Cheers for that Linda! I'm staying away from it anyway (i was a total addict before CD) if nothing else i'm doing my stomach & teeth a huge favour lol

I have had a can of zero coke everyday from early on in my journey and it hasnt done me any harm (or i dont think it has ).But I found chewing sugar free gum made me hungry so think its down to the person and what suits them as I know loads use gum to get rid of the manky mouth .Good luck get yourself into the diet for a couple of weeks before tryng them xxxx

I think, although there are official guidelines, it tends to be a personal choice (from what I've seen on the boards anyway). If you feel like you might struggle without it, try one can a day, see how it effects your losses. You could always try the water flavourings, they're nice :)

Back