Diet Coke

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by justjane, 2 May 2008 Social URL.

1. justjane

justjane Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have just got off the phone to a friend who inspired me to try CD and she said you can have 2 cans of diet coke a day - is this right?????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. trinakmh

trinakmh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Nope.....Although you can have a can of coke zero! x

4. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    My CDC told me on the old plan you were allowed up to a pint a day but not on the new plan?

I'm avoiding it anyway as i've found i'm sleeping much better without it.

Just out of interest though ;) lol why are we allowed Zero but not Diet Coke?

5. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

6. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Cheers for that Linda! I'm staying away from it anyway (i was a total addict before CD) if nothing else i'm doing my stomach & teeth a huge favour lol

7. amelia2311

amelia2311 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    oo i drink alot of coke zero...maybe thats why i cheat so much! gonna have to ditch it! :(

8. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    I have had a can of zero coke everyday from early on in my journey and it hasnt done me any harm (or i dont think it has ).But I found chewing sugar free gum made me hungry so think its down to the person and what suits them as I know loads use gum to get rid of the manky mouth .Good luck get yourself into the diet for a couple of weeks before tryng them xxxx

9. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I think, although there are official guidelines, it tends to be a personal choice (from what I've seen on the boards anyway). If you feel like you might struggle without it, try one can a day, see how it effects your losses. You could always try the water flavourings, they're nice :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.