Diet Drinks

Yes we can

Does anyone else on refeed ever have diet drinks?? I really love pepsi max and I said I would try and not have that much but because it's on the refeed sheet I keep telling myself its ok to have it so go for it!! What are your opinions on this?? I felt I was hungry for my dinner today would it be any harm in having a diet drink in between lunch and dinner? x

You can start to have diet drinks on refeed. I haven't bothered as I have tried to maintain my changed tastes for as long as I can so I am still drinking black coffee, mint tea and lots and lots of water!!!!

Thanks hun yeah after I drank that pepsi max last night I had a splitting headache and dont know if its related might try and stay away from them but its just so hard its like a treat :) x

Possibly the chemicals in the fizzy drink gave you the headache. I agree with hockeynut about trying to maintain your changed tastes. I think maintaining losses is easier if we avoid going back to old habits. There are so many good healthy foods to choose from. We just need to develop a taste for them.
Good luck.

Back