Diet Humour and motivational quotes

BlackRose

Gold Member
Ewe's not fat, ewe's fluffy.

ONE SURE WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT IS TO PLACE THE BATHROOM SCALE IF FRONT OF THE REFRIGERATOR.

Since no one is perfect, it follows that all great deeds have been accomplished out of imperfection. Yet they were accomplished, somehow, all the same.

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man are dreams.
~Author : Tupac Amaru Shakur

And these by amazing Eleanor Roosevelt:

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

What is to give light must endure the burning.

What one has to do usually can be done.

I once had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalogue: no good in a bed, but fine up against a wall

love the last one.

thanks blackrose for the giggle :)

and motivation :p

I love John Lennon's "Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" - very true of us dieters who put things off till we're thin!

And something else I heard recently. When you want to forget about the past and just carry on - turn a corner ... turn a corner before you go forward - that way when you look back you can't see where you've been. xx

I love John Lennon's "Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" - very true of us dieters who put things off till we're thin!

And something else I heard recently. When you want to forget about the past and just carry on - turn a corner ... turn a corner before you go forward - that way when you look back you can't see where you've been. xx

Aww I'd forgotten the Lennon one -it really does suit dieters doesn't it?

I like the last one too - now we need a quote telling us how! ;)

Ewe's not fat, ewe's fluffy.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

these are my favourites.......thanks for sharing missus !

Debz xx

Back