Diet Pills on exante ????

kerryann123

Hey i havent started my diet yet as waiting for the new year but i was wondering if anyone is taking diet pills while on the diet and if so what are they called and where did you get them from ?

Also how much exercise do people do on the exante diet as im planning on just doing more walking and maybe when i start to loose weight do some swimming as im not very good with the whole exercise thing .

Happy dieting :) x

Hey i havent started my diet yet as waiting for the new year but i was wondering if anyone is taking diet pills while on the diet and if so what are they called and where did you get them from ?

Also how much exercise do people do on the exante diet as im planning on just doing more walking and maybe when i start to loose weight do some swimming as im not very good with the whole exercise thing .

Happy dieting :) x

Hi Kerry

I would definitely not consider Diet pills, it could be really dangerous. The diet works well without them. Diet pills work by combining all the fats in your stomach, passing through your intestine without being absorbed. Whilst good for a calorie intake of 1500-2000, for VLCD All the tiny amounts of very essential fats you are getting in the nutritional packs, won't be supplying your body with what you need. You can expect +3 lb loss a week on VLCD's without diet pills, equaling a stone a month.
Its fantastic you are thinking about exercising, it is the way to keep it off and something i often neglect. I started with doing yoga a couple of months ago, i do it every day and it strengthens me. I also do tennis lessons. Its not extreme but its something i love and gets me moving :) i wont ever have a gym membership again!

There is no need to take diet pills while doing exante. Just have your 3 packs a day and it will work its magic :D

I go walking as often as I can, sometimes 3-4 times a day and about 2 miles at a time.
I also go swimming and make sure I clean like a madwoman everyday...every little helps after all!

I dnt think there is any need for diet pills i think they are dangerous look at all these celebrity stories the ones who have used diet pills most of them are having health problems particularly heart palpitations not worth it stick to exante TS and u will lose a stone a month average.

Thank you for your advice i wont be using diet pills was just wondering if people did as everyone is loosing alot of weight x

Back